The cheapest busesfrom La Crosse to Madison
Showing times and prices for Sun, May 09
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from La Crosse to Madison will cost around $67 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $67.
La Crosse to Madison bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||19h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$67|
|place||Bus depart from||La Crosse|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Madison|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Jefferson Lines|
The fastest busesfrom La Crosse to Madison
Showing times and prices for Sun, May 09
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 171km distance in an average of 19h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 19h 30m
Bus from La Crosse to Madison
how to get cheap bus tickets from la crosse to madison?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Jefferson Lines offer a total of 1 bus schedules from La Crosse to Madison. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Jefferson Lines tickets are available for $67. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, May 09. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 161 reviews for Jefferson Lines bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Madison cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from la crosse to madison?expand_more
- Jefferson Lines tickets to Madison costs between $67 and USD 67.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Jefferson Lines to Madison low-cost tickets for only $67. This bus leaves at 14:45 from La Crosse bus station or stop at LA CROSSE (E). On the contrary, the bus leaving at 14:45 have the most expensive ticket to Madison for about USD 67.00.
how to get to madison from la crosse?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Madison from La Crosse. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Jefferson Lines bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Madison. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are la crosse and madison bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Madison, you can get on board at LA CROSSE (E). Moreover, get off the bus at MADISON.
when is the first and last bus to madison?expand_more
- The first bus time to Madison is at 14:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from La Crosse is at 14:45.
how far apart is madison from la crosse?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from La Crosse to Madison is around 19h 30m. Jefferson Lines schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from La Crosse. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 19h 30m in Madison.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Jefferson Lines website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Jefferson Lines phone number: 800 451 5333
how to get ticket refund on jefferson lines?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 161 user reviews to best choose between Jefferson Lines. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Jefferson Lines website. Reserve your bus seat to Madison in advance and have a nice trip.