The cheapest busesfrom Albuquerque to Las Cruces
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Albuquerque to Las Cruces will cost around $27 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $23.
Albuquerque to Las Cruces bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$23|
|place||Bus depart from||Albuquerque|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Las Cruces|
The fastest busesfrom Albuquerque to Las Cruces
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 308km distance in an average of 3h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 20m
Bus from Albuquerque to Las Cruces
how to get cheap bus tickets from albuquerque to las cruces?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Albuquerque to Las Cruces. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $23. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, May 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Las Cruces cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from albuquerque to las cruces?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Las Cruces costs between $23 and USD 30.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Las Cruces low-cost tickets for only $23. This bus leaves at 22:00 from Albuquerque bus station or stop at ALBUQUERQUE - 320 1ST STREET SW. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:15 have the most expensive ticket to Las Cruces for about USD 30.00.
how to get to las cruces from albuquerque?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Las Cruces from Albuquerque. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Las Cruces. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are albuquerque and las cruces bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Las Cruces, you can get on board at ALBUQUERQUE - 320 1ST STREET SW. Moreover, get off the bus at LAS CRUCES - 800 E THORPE RD.
when is the first and last bus to las cruces?expand_more
- The first bus time to Las Cruces is at 05:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Albuquerque is at 22:00.
how far apart is las cruces from albuquerque?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Albuquerque to Las Cruces is around 3h 20m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Albuquerque. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 20m in Las Cruces.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Las Cruces in advance and have a nice trip.