Bus Schedule Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Leaves at 9:25 AM in 11/22/2020 with Flixbus
Flixbus reviews and rating
- +49 30 300137300
- Munich, Germany
Travelling by bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
Flixbus BUS TICKET DETAILS FROM Las Vegas TO Los Angeles DEPARTING ON November 22, 2020
The following information is for Flixbus bus schedule selection on November 22, 2020.
It leaves from Downtown Las Vegas (1st St) at 9:25 AM.
The departure address is Downtown Las Vegas (1st St).
At 3:55 PM the bus arrives on UCLA.
The arrival address is Downtown Las Vegas (1st St).
The bus ticket price for this one is 19.99 US Dollars.
This trip length to get to Los Angeles is 6h 30m.
Flixbus operates and offers a roundtrip bus tickets with Standard service.
Take a look at Flixbus 8088 bus service reviews from real customers.
Flixbus reviews and rates are 0 of 5 stars.
Flixbus CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any urgent matter, call Flixbus phone number on +49 30 300137300.
For general inquiries, about bus fares, departures or arrivals, contact by email at .
FIRST AND LAST BUS DEPARTURES FOR November 22, 2020
Note that for this bus route there is a total of 136 bus schedules for this day.
The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 12:01 AM.
The last departure time is at 11:55 PM.
For next day, there are 136 bus departures.
OTHER AVAILABLE BUS PRICES AND SERVICES FROM Las Vegas TO Los Angeles
The ticket cost can range from USD 10.00 to USD 94.00 each seat.
You find the cheapest ticket on Pandora Bus for USD 10.00.
This bus leaves at 1:45 PM from Downtown Las Vegas (1st St).
But, the bus leaving at 2:45 PM have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 94.00.
Consider looking other bus companies, besides your preference on Flixbus.
Take a look on following different options on bus service types and customers rating, if available.
- Greyhound bus company has a 3.5/5 stars rating
- Flixbus bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Megabus bus company has a 3.5/5 stars rating
- Vegas Swift Ride bus company has a 5/5 stars rating
- Tufesa bus company has a 4/5 stars rating
- Windstar bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Lux Vegas Bus bus company has a 2/5 stars rating
- American Royalty bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Pandora Bus bus company has a 3.5/5 stars rating
- Coach Run bus company has a 3.5/5 stars rating
- Las Vegas Express Bus bus company has a 1/5 stars rating
- CHD Bus bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Lux Bus America bus company has a 5/5 stars rating
- AABus bus company has a 0/5 stars rating
- Silverado Stages bus company has a 5/5 stars rating
OTHER AVAILABLE BUS STATIONS, DEPARTURES, AND ARRIVAL POINTS
Sometimes there are other locations options for departures and arrivals.
If there is any available for this bus route, it follows right under.
- LAS VEGAS BUS STATION
- LAS VEGAS - 200 S MAIN ST
- Las Vegas Strip (Las Vegas Blvd)
- RTC South Strip Transfer Terminal
- Las Vegas - 1410 N. Eastern Ave.
- Downtown Las Vegas (1st St)
- 99 S Martin L King Blvd - Las Vegas, NV
- 2055 N Las Vegas Blvd - North Vegas
- 2055 N Las Vegas Blvd
- Chinatown Plaza - Las Vegas
- Westgate Hotel - Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel - Las Vegas
- 3801 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
- 3475 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas - 1410 N Eastern Ave
- 4255 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV
- California Hotel and Casino - Las Vegas, NV
- Harrahs Hotel - Las Vegas
- LAS VEGAS RTC (E)
- LOS ANGELES BUS STATION
- LOS ANGELES - 1716 E 7TH ST
- Downtown LA
- Union Station's Patsaouras Transit Plaza Bay 8
- East Los Angeles - 5201 E. Olympic Blvd.
- Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave
- 2521 E. Florence Ave. - Huntington Park
- 2521 E Florence Ave
- Rosemead - 8811 Garvey Ave
- Los Angeles - 512 N Main St
- 850 N Broadway - Los Angeles, CA
- Kiki Bakery -Monterey Park, CA
- East Los Angeles -- 5201 E Olympic Blvd
- 1015 Nogales St - Rowland Heights
- 8811 Garvey Ave - Rosemead, CA
- 512 N Main St - Los Angeles
- 8585 Santa Monica Blvd - West Hollywood, CA
- 8811 Garvey Ave - Rosemead
- Downtown LA - 512 N Main St
- NORTH HOLLYWOOD
- Futura Net - 4425 E Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
- Futura Net - 4425 E Olympic Blvd
- 11723 Garvey Ave Suite B - El Monte, CA
WHICH IS THE FASTEST BUS?
The bus trip duration from Las Vegas to Los Angeles is around 5h 8m.
For this journey, Lux Vegas Bus says it has the fastest transportation leaving from Las Vegas.
If selecting the bus time leaving at 7:00 PM, you may arrive in -13h in Los Angeles.
HAVE ANY Los Angeles HOTEL BOOKING YET?
For November 22, 2020 there are many hotel deals for Los Angeles at Booking.com.
You can trust it as one of the best hotel finder for your trip.
Always try to search and book in advance.
That way improves your chance to get a good discount and also have more available accommodations.
SEARCH FOR Los Angeles FLIGHT TICKETS AND TRAIN TICKETS
CHEAP AIRLINE TICKETS
While searching for the best bus price to Los Angeles, consider other transportation options.
Check if it is available flight tickets from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
Sometimes you can find cheap flights than bus tickets.
There are plenty of flight deals around the web with fantastic fly ticket prices.
Book a flight to Los Angeles can be better than take the bus.
Another ground travel option is to take a train from Las Vegas.
Go to <a href="https://www.trainbuster.com" target="_blank">Trainbuster and search for Amtrak train tickets from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 8088 user reviews.
User reviews always best describe the available bus services.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Flixbus, Megabus, Vegas Swift Ride, Tufesa, Windstar, Lux Vegas Bus, American Royalty, Pandora Bus, Coach Run, Las Vegas Express Bus, CHD Bus, Lux Bus America, AABus, Silverado Stages website.
Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.