Bus Tijuana to Mazatlan
8 bus schedules from Tijuana, B.C. to Mazatlan, Sin.
- 2:00 AM - 5:00 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse3hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 4:00 AM - 5:55 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse1h 55mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 5:00 AM - 9:00 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1370.00timelapse4hdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 6:00 AM - 8:25 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse2h 25mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 6:30 AM - 11:55 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1370.00timelapse5h 25mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 8:00 AM - 10:05 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1675.00timelapse2h 5mdirections_busElite SelectmorePRIMERA SELECT
- 10:00 AM - 11:50 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse1h 50mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 11:00 AM - 3:08 PMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse4h 8mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
Bus tickets to the major carriers
Bus Tijuana to Mazatlan
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Tijuana TO Mazatlan WITH Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select?
There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip.
All Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Tijuana to Mazatlan.
Find that at the bus timetable these 3 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 13 bus reviews for Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select services.
User reviews best describe Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Mazatlan.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Tijuana TO Mazatlan?
Any bus ticket to Mazatlan costs between MXN 1370 to MXN 1675 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Pacifico for MXN 1370.
This bus leaves at 5:00 AM from TIJUANA.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 8:00 AM have the most expensive ticket to Mazatlan for about MXN 1675.
HOW TO GET TO Mazatlan FROM Tijuana?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Mazatlan from Tijuana.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Elite has the largest fleet to Mazatlan.
It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Tijuana AND Mazatlan?
For this trip to Mazatlan, you can get on board at TIJUANA.
Moreover, get off the bus at MAZATLAN.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Tijuana TO Mazatlan?
The first bus time to Mazatlan is at 2:00 AM.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Mazatlan?
The last departure time from Tijuana is at 11:00 AM.
HOW FAR IS Mazatlan FROM Tijuana?
The bus traveling length from Tijuana to Mazatlan is around 3h 6m.
Elite advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tijuana.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 50m in Mazatlan.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 13 user reviews to best choose between Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Mazatlan in advance and have a nice trip.