Bus Mazatlan to Tijuana
8 bus schedules from Mazatlan, Sin. to Tijuana, B.C.
- 12:55 AM - 12:45 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse23h 50mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 1:30 AM - 1:05 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse23h 35mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 2:00 AM - 3:15 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1675.00timelapse1h 15mdirections_busTransportes Chihuahuenses SelectmorePRIMERA SELECT
- 2:05 AM - 3:10 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1370.00timelapse1h 5mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 2:55 AM - 1:40 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse22h 45mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 3:10 AM - 5:00 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1370.00timelapse1h 50mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 4:00 AM - 2:40 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse22h 40mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 5:50 AM - 5:30 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1550.00timelapse23h 40mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
Bus Mazatlan to Tijuana
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Mazatlan TO Tijuana WITH Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico?
There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip.
All Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Mazatlan to Tijuana.
Find that at the bus timetable these 3 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 20 bus reviews for Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico services.
User reviews best describe Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Tijuana.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Mazatlan TO Tijuana?
Any bus ticket to Tijuana costs between MXN 1370 to MXN 1675 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Pacifico for MXN 1370.
This bus leaves at 2:05 AM from MAZATLAN.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 2:00 AM have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about MXN 1675.
HOW TO GET TO Tijuana FROM Mazatlan?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Tijuana from Mazatlan.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Elite has the largest fleet to Tijuana.
It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Mazatlan AND Tijuana?
For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at MAZATLAN.
Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Mazatlan TO Tijuana?
The first bus time to Tijuana is at 12:55 AM.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Tijuana?
The last departure time from Mazatlan is at 5:50 AM.
HOW FAR IS Tijuana FROM Mazatlan?
The bus traveling length from Mazatlan to Tijuana is around 15h 5m.
Pacifico advertise it has the fastest transportation from Mazatlan.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 5m in Tijuana.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 20 user reviews to best choose between Elite, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select, Pacifico.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.