Bus Guadalajara to Tijuana
Cheap bus tickets from Guadalajara to Tijuana
8 bus schedules from Guadalajara, Jal. to Tijuana, B.C.
- 12:30 pm - 8:55 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1680.00timelapse8h 25mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 1:30 am - 10:45 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1680.00timelapse9h 15mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 3:45 am - 9:55 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 2050.00timelapse6h 10mdirections_busElite SelectmorePRIMERA SELECT
- 4:30 am - 9:55 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1900.00timelapse5h 25mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 5:35 am - 12:25 pmchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1900.00timelapse6h 50mdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 7:00 am - 4:20 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1680.00timelapse9h 20mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 7:50 am - 1:50 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1900.00timelapse6hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 10:00 am - 5:00 amchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 1900.00timelapse7hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
Bus Guadalajara to Tijuana
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Guadalajara TO Tijuana WITH Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite?
There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip.
All Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Guadalajara to Tijuana.
Find that at the bus timetable these 3 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 13 bus reviews for Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite services.
User reviews best describe Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Tijuana.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Guadalajara TO Tijuana?
Any bus ticket to Tijuana costs between MXN 1680 to MXN 2050 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Pacifico for MXN 1680.
This bus leaves at 12:30 pm from GUADALAJARA.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 3:45 am have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about MXN 2050.
HOW TO GET TO Tijuana FROM Guadalajara?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Tijuana from Guadalajara.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Elite has the largest fleet to Tijuana.
It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Guadalajara AND Tijuana?
For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at GUADALAJARA.
Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Guadalajara TO Tijuana?
The first bus time to Tijuana is at 12:30 pm.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Tijuana?
The last departure time from Guadalajara is at 10:00 am.
HOW FAR IS Tijuana FROM Guadalajara?
The bus traveling length from Guadalajara to Tijuana is around 7h 18m.
Elite advertise it has the fastest transportation from Guadalajara.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 25m in Tijuana.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 13 user reviews to best choose between Pacifico, Elite Select, Elite.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.