The cheapest busesfrom Xalapa to Perote
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Xalapa to Perote will cost around $62 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $39.
Xalapa to Perote bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 10m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$39|
|place||Bus depart from||Xalapa|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Perote|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Autobuses Unidos, ADO|
The fastest busesfrom Xalapa to Perote
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
Trips per day40
These direct buses cover the 36km distance in an average of 1h 10m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 10m
Bus from Xalapa to Perote
how to get cheap bus tickets from xalapa to perote?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Autobuses Unidos, ADO offer a total of 40 bus schedules from Xalapa to Perote. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Autobuses Unidos tickets are available for $39. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jun 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 174 reviews for Autobuses Unidos, ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Perote cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from xalapa to perote?expand_more
- Autobuses Unidos, ADO tickets to Perote costs between $39 and MXN 78.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Autobuses Unidos to Perote low-cost tickets for only $39. This bus leaves at 11:30 from Xalapa bus station or stop at Xalapa, Ver.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:50 have the most expensive ticket to Perote for about MXN 78.00.
how to get to perote from xalapa?expand_more
- On average you find 40 daily schedules to Perote from Xalapa. Usually, there are 280 bus departures every week on this route. Autobuses Unidos bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Perote. It is an average of 33 bus schedules per day and 990 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are xalapa and perote bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Perote, you can get on board at Xalapa, Ver.. Moreover, get off the bus at Perote, Ver..
when is the first and last bus to perote?expand_more
- The first bus time to Perote is at 00:25. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Xalapa is at 23:25.
how far apart is perote from xalapa?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Xalapa to Perote is around 1h 10m. Autobuses Unidos schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Xalapa. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 10m in Perote.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Autobuses Unidos, ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Autobuses Unidos phone number: 01 800 009 9090
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on autobuses unidos, ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 174 user reviews to best choose between Autobuses Unidos, ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Autobuses Unidos, ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Perote in advance and have a nice trip.