The cheapest busesfrom Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa will cost around $94 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $94.
Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 11m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$94|
|place||Bus depart from||Martínez de la Torre|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Xalapa|
The fastest busesfrom Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
Trips per day10
These direct buses cover the 60km distance in an average of 3h 11m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 5m
Bus from Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa
how to get cheap bus tickets from martínez de la torre to xalapa?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. ADO offer a total of 10 bus schedules from Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. ADO tickets are available for $94. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, Apr 21. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 135 reviews for ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Xalapa cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from martínez de la torre to xalapa?expand_more
- ADO tickets to Xalapa costs between $94 and MXN 94.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on ADO to Xalapa low-cost tickets for only $94. This bus leaves at 04:50 from Martínez de la Torre bus station or stop at Martinez de la Torre, Ver.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:50 have the most expensive ticket to Xalapa for about MXN 94.00.
how to get to xalapa from martínez de la torre?expand_more
- On average you find 10 daily schedules to Xalapa from Martínez de la Torre. Usually, there are 70 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Xalapa. It is an average of 10 bus schedules per day and 300 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are martínez de la torre and xalapa bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Xalapa, you can get on board at Martinez de la Torre, Ver.. Moreover, get off the bus at Xalapa, Ver..
when is the first and last bus to xalapa?expand_more
- The first bus time to Xalapa is at 04:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Martínez de la Torre is at 19:15.
how far apart is xalapa from martínez de la torre?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Martínez de la Torre to Xalapa is around 3h 11m. ADO schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Martínez de la Torre. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 5m in Xalapa.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 135 user reviews to best choose between ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Xalapa in advance and have a nice trip.
Martínez de la Torre, Ver.