The cheapest busesfrom Vancouver to Kamloops
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Vancouver to Kamloops will cost around $8888 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $8888.
Vancouver to Kamloops bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 27m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$8888|
|place||Bus depart from||Vancouver|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Kamloops|
The fastest busesfrom Vancouver to Kamloops
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 253km distance in an average of 6h 27m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 5h 10m
Bus from Vancouver to Kamloops
how to get cheap bus tickets from vancouver to kamloops?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Vancouver to Kamloops. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $8888. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, Apr 21. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Kamloops cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from vancouver to kamloops?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Kamloops costs between $8888 and USD 8888.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Kamloops low-cost tickets for only $8888. This bus leaves at 12:01 from Vancouver bus station or stop at VANCOUVER - 1150 STATION ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:01 have the most expensive ticket to Kamloops for about USD 8888.00.
how to get to kamloops from vancouver?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Kamloops from Vancouver. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Kamloops. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are vancouver and kamloops bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Kamloops, you can get on board at VANCOUVER - 1150 STATION ST. Moreover, get off the bus at KAMLOOPS - 725 NOTRE DAME DR.
when is the first and last bus to kamloops?expand_more
- The first bus time to Kamloops is at 06:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Vancouver is at 12:01.
how far apart is kamloops from vancouver?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Vancouver to Kamloops is around 6h 27m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Vancouver. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 10m in Kamloops.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Kamloops in advance and have a nice trip.