The cheapest busesfrom Orizaba to Oaxaca
Showing times and prices for Fri, May 14
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Orizaba to Oaxaca will cost around $425 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $292.
Orizaba to Oaxaca bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 25m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$292|
|place||Bus depart from||Orizaba|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Oaxaca|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||ADO, Autobuses Unidos|
The fastest busesfrom Orizaba to Oaxaca
Showing times and prices for Fri, May 14
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 202km distance in an average of 5h 25m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 30m
Bus from Orizaba to Oaxaca
how to get cheap bus tickets from orizaba to oaxaca?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. ADO, Autobuses Unidos offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Orizaba to Oaxaca. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. ADO tickets are available for $292. It is the lower trip price you can get on Fri, May 14. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 174 reviews for ADO, Autobuses Unidos bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Oaxaca cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from orizaba to oaxaca?expand_more
- ADO, Autobuses Unidos tickets to Oaxaca costs between $292 and MXN 616.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on ADO to Oaxaca low-cost tickets for only $292. This bus leaves at 00:50 from Orizaba bus station or stop at Orizaba, Ver., Terminal - Orizaba. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:30 have the most expensive ticket to Oaxaca for about MXN 616.00.
how to get to oaxaca from orizaba?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Oaxaca from Orizaba. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Oaxaca. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are orizaba and oaxaca bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Oaxaca, you can get on board at Orizaba, Ver., Terminal - Orizaba. Moreover, get off the bus at Oaxaca, Oax., Central de Autobuses - Oaxaca.
when is the first and last bus to oaxaca?expand_more
- The first bus time to Oaxaca is at 00:50. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Orizaba is at 17:45.
how far apart is oaxaca from orizaba?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Orizaba to Oaxaca is around 5h 25m. ADO schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Orizaba. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 30m in Oaxaca.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at ADO, Autobuses Unidos website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
- Autobuses Unidos phone number: 01 800 009 9090
how to get ticket refund on ado, autobuses unidos?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 174 user reviews to best choose between ADO, Autobuses Unidos. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official ADO, Autobuses Unidos website. Reserve your bus seat to Oaxaca in advance and have a nice trip.