The cheapest busesfrom Kamloops to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Kamloops to Vancouver will cost around $8888 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $8888.
Kamloops to Vancouver bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||4h 48m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$8888|
|place||Bus depart from||Kamloops|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Vancouver|
The fastest busesfrom Kamloops to Vancouver
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 253km distance in an average of 4h 48m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 44m
Bus from Kamloops to Vancouver
how to get cheap bus tickets from kamloops to vancouver?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Kamloops to Vancouver. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $8888. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Vancouver cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from kamloops to vancouver?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Vancouver costs between $8888 and USD 8888.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Vancouver low-cost tickets for only $8888. This bus leaves at 04:00 from Kamloops bus station or stop at KAMLOOPS - 725 NOTRE DAME DR. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 04:00 have the most expensive ticket to Vancouver for about USD 8888.00.
how to get to vancouver from kamloops?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Vancouver from Kamloops. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Vancouver. It is an average of 5 bus schedules per day and 150 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are kamloops and vancouver bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Vancouver, you can get on board at KAMLOOPS - 725 NOTRE DAME DR. Moreover, get off the bus at VANCOUVER - 1150 STATION ST.
when is the first and last bus to vancouver?expand_more
- The first bus time to Vancouver is at 04:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Kamloops is at 16:40.
how far apart is vancouver from kamloops?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Kamloops to Vancouver is around 4h 48m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Kamloops. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 44m in Vancouver.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Vancouver in advance and have a nice trip.