The cheapest busesfrom Guadalajara to Arandas
Showing times and prices for Sat, May 08
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Guadalajara to Arandas will cost around $227 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $156.
Guadalajara to Arandas bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$156|
|place||Bus depart from||Guadalajara|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Arandas|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Oriente, Rojo de los Altos|
The fastest busesfrom Guadalajara to Arandas
Showing times and prices for Sat, May 08
Trips per day5
These direct buses cover the 104km distance in an average of 3h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 48m
Bus from Guadalajara to Arandas
how to get cheap bus tickets from guadalajara to arandas?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Oriente, Rojo de los Altos offer a total of 5 bus schedules from Guadalajara to Arandas. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Oriente tickets are available for $156. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, May 08. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 9 reviews for Oriente, Rojo de los Altos bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Arandas cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from guadalajara to arandas?expand_more
- Oriente, Rojo de los Altos tickets to Arandas costs between $156 and MXN 412.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Oriente to Arandas low-cost tickets for only $156. This bus leaves at 07:00 from Guadalajara bus station or stop at Central de autobuses - Guadalajara, GUADALAJARA. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:00 have the most expensive ticket to Arandas for about MXN 412.00.
how to get to arandas from guadalajara?expand_more
- On average you find 5 daily schedules to Arandas from Guadalajara. Usually, there are 35 bus departures every week on this route. Oriente bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Arandas. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are guadalajara and arandas bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Arandas, you can get on board at Central de autobuses - Guadalajara, GUADALAJARA. Moreover, get off the bus at Terminal - Arandas, Parada Cieneguillas, ARANDAS.
when is the first and last bus to arandas?expand_more
- The first bus time to Arandas is at 07:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Guadalajara is at 21:00.
how far apart is arandas from guadalajara?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Guadalajara to Arandas is around 3h 5m. Oriente schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Guadalajara. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 48m in Arandas.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Oriente, Rojo de los Altos website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Oriente phone number: 01 800 507 5500
- Rojo de los Altos phone number: 800 507 5500
how to get ticket refund on oriente, rojo de los altos?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 9 user reviews to best choose between Oriente, Rojo de los Altos. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Oriente, Rojo de los Altos website. Reserve your bus seat to Arandas in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus tickets to Guadalajara