The cheapest busesfrom Duluth to Chicago
Showing times and prices for Thu, Apr 22
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Duluth to Chicago will cost around $125 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $125.
Duluth to Chicago bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||16h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$125|
|place||Bus depart from||Duluth|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Chicago|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails|
The fastest busesfrom Duluth to Chicago
Showing times and prices for Thu, Apr 22
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 652km distance in an average of 16h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 14h 50m
Bus from Duluth to Chicago
how to get cheap bus tickets from duluth to chicago?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Duluth to Chicago. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Indian Trails tickets are available for $125. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, Apr 22. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 192 reviews for Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Chicago cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from duluth to chicago?expand_more
- Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails tickets to Chicago costs between $125 and USD 125.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Indian Trails to Chicago low-cost tickets for only $125. This bus leaves at 19:10 from Duluth bus station or stop at DULUTH - 228 W MICHIGAN ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 19:10 have the most expensive ticket to Chicago for about USD 125.00.
how to get to chicago from duluth?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Chicago from Duluth. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Indian Trails bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Chicago. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are duluth and chicago bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Chicago, you can get on board at DULUTH - 228 W MICHIGAN ST. Moreover, get off the bus at CHICAGO - 630 W HARRISON ST.
when is the first and last bus to chicago?expand_more
- The first bus time to Chicago is at 12:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Duluth is at 19:10.
how far apart is chicago from duluth?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Duluth to Chicago is around 16h 5m. Indian Trails schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Duluth. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 14h 50m in Chicago.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Jefferson Lines phone number: 800 451 5333
- Indian Trails phone number: 800-292-3831
how to get ticket refund on jefferson lines, indian trails?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 192 user reviews to best choose between Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Jefferson Lines, Indian Trails website. Reserve your bus seat to Chicago in advance and have a nice trip.