The cheapest busesfrom Boise to Pocatello
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Boise to Pocatello will cost around $105 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $69.
Boise to Pocatello bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$69|
|place||Bus depart from||Boise|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Pocatello|
The fastest busesfrom Boise to Pocatello
Showing times and prices for Thu, May 13
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 9253km distance in an average of 8h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 55m
Bus from Boise to Pocatello
how to get cheap bus tickets from boise to pocatello?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Boise to Pocatello. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $69. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, May 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Pocatello cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from boise to pocatello?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Pocatello costs between $69 and USD 126.50 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Pocatello low-cost tickets for only $69. This bus leaves at 19:00 from Boise bus station or stop at BOISE ARPT (E) - 3201 W AIRPORT WAY, BOISE. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 23:15 have the most expensive ticket to Pocatello for about USD 126.50.
how to get to pocatello from boise?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Pocatello from Boise. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Pocatello. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are boise and pocatello bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Pocatello, you can get on board at BOISE ARPT (E) - 3201 W AIRPORT WAY, BOISE. Moreover, get off the bus at POCATELLO - 5815 S 5TH AVE, POCATELLO.
when is the first and last bus to pocatello?expand_more
- The first bus time to Pocatello is at 08:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Boise is at 23:15.
how far apart is pocatello from boise?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Boise to Pocatello is around 8h 30m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Boise. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 55m in Pocatello.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Pocatello in advance and have a nice trip.