Megabus Bus Tickets
Find Megabus bus schedules with cheap ticket fares, Megabus reviews and rating.
Megabus bus routes and lines
- directions_busBus New York x Washingtonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Boston x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Washington x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Bostonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Los Angeles x Las Vegaschevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Philadelphiachevron_right
- directions_busBus Baltimore x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Toronto x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Baltimorechevron_right
- directions_busBus Las Vegas x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus San Francisco x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus Toronto x Montrealchevron_right
- directions_busBus Los Angeles x San Franciscochevron_right
- directions_busBus Montreal x Torontochevron_right
- directions_busBus Houston x New Orleanschevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Torontochevron_right
- directions_busBus Pittsburgh x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Miami x Orlandochevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x Washingtonchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus Washington x Philadelphiachevron_right
- directions_busBus Orlando x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Minneapolischevron_right
- directions_busBus Minneapolis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Memphischevron_right
- directions_busBus Memphis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Providence x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New Orleans x Houstonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Detroit x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Indianapolis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Orlandochevron_right
- directions_busBus Buffalo x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Providencechevron_right
- directions_busBus Houston x Austinchevron_right
- directions_busBus Orlando x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x New Orleanschevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Indianapolischevron_right
- directions_busBus Austin x Houstonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus Albany x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Pittsburghchevron_right
- directions_busBus San Jose x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus Tampa x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus Cleveland x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Buffalochevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x Baltimorechevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x Bostonchevron_right
ALL ABOUT US & CANADA MEGABUS BUS LINES
Megabus arrived in US land in 2006.
It started with a very aggressive approach to the market.
Megabus come offering a low-cost express bus service to travel intercity starting at US$ 1.
Most people knows Megabus as a large bus operator and an affordable travel option.
Megabus has already served more than 40 million passengers along its service history.
Today it serves about 120 bus routes by cities in North America.
Having buses going every day throughout the eastern, southern, midwestern, and western areas.
Also crossing borders from the United States to the Canadian Ontario and Quebec.
In recent years, Megabus bus services started with daily routes from Chicago to Ann Arbor.
Also daily covering:
- Kansas City
- St. Louis
- State College
After that, in 2007 Megabus expanded its bus service to Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco and Tempe - Arizona.
It came from the result of a partnership with Coach America group.
Some of the bus routes in California were close in late 2008 by the weak passenger's volume.
When Megabus started operating bus services in New York City, the city became its headquarters.
Which now has established the total of 14 hubs.
Megabus bus hubs are:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Texas Triangle (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio)
- Washington D.C.
Since recent years, Megabus started to change the way it makes and distribute all bus routes.
Focusing on a service where buses make fewer possibles stops when heading to destinations.
On the West Coast Megabus connects passengers from local urban buses to interstate and commuter rail stations.
MEGABUS FLEET SERVICES
It is a distinguished bus service, without stations and waiting rooms.
Using pickup and delivery points inside cities.
At curbside stops on public streets or parking lots.
College campuses or shopping centers in larger cities.
Daily operating a point to point bus route network.
Barreling stopping before getting to its destination.
Expect nothing less than an affordable and reliable bus services.
With professional drivers and staff.
Megabus Staff always focuses on offer a high level of comfort and safety with a clean and well-maintained fleet.
Megabus is the first company to offer double-decker buses to carry intercity passengers.
The first question that pops into most customers mind is, "Does Megabus have free wifi?".
Yes, and much more!
You will find all buses equipped with:
- Free WiFi
- Power outlets
- Panoramic windows view
- Comfortable reclining seats
- Three-point safety belts
- Wheelchair accessibility
Megabus provides rest stop on longer trips.
However, be aware that changes can happen for operational reasons or bus mechanical problems.
The company may need to substitute for a single decker bus.
This bus type may not offer all usual default amenities.
If you are traveling from Canada to the USA or the opposite, note that will happen a stop and bus drivers swap at some point.
So usually only has WiFi service available in the home country.
When entering both countries, the WiFi is turned off.
Just to avoid incurring roaming charges.
Can you drink alcohol on a Megabus?
All passengers are allowed to bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages on board.
Note that it has not permitted alcoholic drinks on the bus.
Also, is prohibited any smoking inside buses.
Including electronic simulated smoking and e-cigarettes.
Megabus Double Decker
It is an 81 passengers bus at full capacity.
This bus design comes with the latest available technology.
Also, it provides significant environmental benefits.
All double-decker buses offer:
- Panoramic windows
- Free wireless internet
- DVD video capabilities
- Reclining seats with headrests
- Air vent control
- Clean restrooms
- Power outlets
- Wheelchair accessibility
For your safety, all fleet comes with a comfortable three-point safety seat belt.
Its offer free of charge a 50 pounds luggage and a small under seat spot for bags.
MEGABUS STOPS AND MAIN ROUTES INFORMATION
🚍 Megabus Washington to Philadelphia
🚏 Megabus departure at Union Station - View on Map
🚏 Megabus arrival at 30th St Station - View on Map
Trip duration takes around 3hs length. More about Megabus Washington-DC to Philadelphia-PA bus schedule.
🚍 Megabus Philadelphia to Washington
🚏 Megabus departure at 30th St Station - View on Map
🚏 Megabus arrival at Union Station - View on Map
Trip duration takes around 3hs length. More about Megabus Philadelphia-PA to Washington-DC bus schedule.
🚍 Megabus NYC to Washington
🚏 Megabus departure at Port Authority Station - View on Map
🚏 Megabus arrival at Union Station - View on Map
Trip duration takes around 4hs 30min length. More about Megabus New York City-NY to Washington-DC bus schedule.
🚍 Megabus Boston to NYC
🚏 Megabus departure at South Station, Gate 25 - View on Map
🚏 Megabus arrival at Port Authority Station - View on Map
Trip duration takes around 4hs 50min length. More about Megabus Boston-MA to New York City-NY bus schedule.
BUYING TICKETS & RESERVATIONS
Customers usually come with those following doubts when time to buy Megabus bus tickets.
How to purchase Megabus tickets?
How to pay for Megabus tickets?
You cannot make bus tickets reservations paying in cash or by check.
Moreover, other Megabus customers doubt.
How far in advance can I book Megabus?
Reservations can be only made at least 45 days in advance of departure.
You can buy your bus tickets in advance through the website.
It is available only for major credit cards.
Including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
All prices are in USD.
Megabus will send you an email for confirmation when your bus booking complete.
If you provide a cell phone number on booking process, your get an SMS confirmation for $ 0.25.
Call 1-877-GO2-MEGA (1-877-462-6342) and use your credit card to conclude the transaction.
Only major credit cards accepted.
As said before, with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
This service is available only for U.S. customers.
Megabus will charge you at the same rate as made online but will be a reservation fee with an additional cost of $5.00.
Megabus Phone for Customers with Disabilities
Customers with disabilities can make reservations by calling 1-877-GO2-MEGA (1-877-462-6342).
Megabus provides one dedicated customer service representative to assist.
MEGABUS DEALS & DISCOUNTS
How to get 1 dollar Megabus tickets?
All Megabus prices and fares start as low as US$ 1.00!
However, it is limited.
Fares always vary by chosen day, travel time and advance from trip date booking.
Also, a high demand for seats can influence.
For all reservations, will be charged a US$ 1.50 fee.
How to get Megabus promotion code?
From time to time, Megabus will run special promotions.
Promotions can run in local or national campaigns.
Giving out discounts for who has this promotional codes.
Megabus promotions can make you a better deal on reserving the bus trip.
Children Free Tickets and Discounts
There aren't discounts for children in Megabus.
Each one requires having a bus seat reservation.
Unaccompanied minors under the age of 17 are not permitted to travel.
No students discounts are available in Megabus.
No military discounts are available in Megabus.
No senior discounts are available in Megabus.
MEGABUS TICKET REFUND AND EXCHANGES
Does Megabus give refunds?
What happens if you miss your Megabus?
Megabus cannot grant refunds or credits in instances where customers miss the bus.
However, you can change up reservations until 24 hours before departure.
You cannot cancel or ask for a refund once completed the online buying process and bus booking.
However, the reservation can be exchange for another bus trip.
The new one has to be up to 24 hours before your original scheduled departure.
To confirm the new bus reservation trade, you must complete it online.
Also, will be charged a US$ 2.50 fee for every trade.
The previous bus ticket cost will be applied and credited to this new reservation.
If the last bus ticket price is lower than the new one, you will have to pay the price difference.
However, remember, all exchanges are available according to schedule availability.
Go to "View/Change Reservations" section on Megabus website.
Before taking a trip is important to pay attention to all details about your travel.
You should know all about the bus tickets dates, ticket fares, schedules, departure and arriving addresses.
Additionally, it is essential that you look for travel insurances.
It doesn't matter if it is a short or long bus trip, or even if it's a regular journey.
Travel insurances ensure safety and integrity in any emergency situation.
Like a traffic accident, disease or another kind of health problem.
Beyond protection and help in cases of luggage theft or loss and trip cancellation.
How to get Travel Insurance?
There are some variety types of travel insurance.
Like health insurance, luggage insurance, international medical insurance, and others.
Usually, health insurances include medical emergencies and treatments.
Including hospital stays and, in some cases, an urgency travel back home.
Luggage insurances guarantee a covering in the event of theft or baggage loss.
If you want to get a Travel Insurance, you should choose which Insurance companies fit better for you.
Megabus does not offer travel insurance.
The bus company has insurance by their legal responsibility.
All legal liabilities to third parties, to include damage to property and personal injury are covered.
MEGABUS VALUABLE TIPS AND FREQUENTLY QUESTIONS
What's the boarding on bus procedure?
All boarding method takes about 15 to 30 minutes before departure.
Please be aware and arrive at stop point at least an hour before departure.
Be prepared for the weather if your arrival or departure location is outdoors.
Dress for weather conditions, maybe bringing an umbrella or for hot days using light clothing and refreshing beverages.
Make sure your luggage is less than 50 pounds and doesn’t exceed 62 inches.
Have your reservation number handy and ready to present to the bus driver.
Can you bring pets on the bus?
Animals are not allowed on the bus, except trained service animals that assist disabled customers.
How's Megabus travel from the United States to Canada?
Have with you a valid U.S. passport, because a photo identification will be required to get inside Canada by bus.
How's Megabus travel to the United States from Canada?
All passengers will not be permitted to entry into the United States without proper Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant travel documents.
Please check the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Website for more details on requirements for leaving or entering the U.S.
Does Megabus have Wifi?
Every Megabus Double-decker bus offers free Wi-Fi.
Wheres is my Megabus bus?
You can track your bus by downloading the Megabus bus tracker app.
Does Megabus have bathrooms?
All Megabus buses come with bathroom for a pleasant trip.
Does Megabus have outlets?
All Megabus Double-decker have power outlets to charge notebooks, mobile and tablets.
How Megabus work?
Megabus offer very competitively low fare tickets around the United States.
However, you have to book your reservation with at least 45 days in advance.
Use the internet or the phone.
There aren't stations to buy tickets.
You can find an excellent bus service for just $1.
Find all details above in this article.
How many bags can I take on Megabus?
Megabus allows ONE (1) piece of luggage per passenger reservation that not exceed 62 inches.
The luggage should not weigh more than 50 pounds.
How safe is the Megabus?
The entire bus company is all about safety for customers and drivers.
The bus goes to regular maintenance during the whole year.
Also, all the seats have a three-point seat belt to preserve passenger in any accident.
GPS system monitors every Megabus bus. The drivers go to an extensive and rigorous train before becoming an official Megabus driver.
How to contact Megabus customers service?
You can have most of your doubts cleared at Megabus customer area.
If not, go to Megabus contact page to send Megabus a message. Alternatively, use one of the social accounts like Facebook or Twitter to have your questions answered.
How to get Megabus tickets for a dollar?
Every first bus ticket for every bus trip is a one dollar ticket. Search for tickets in advance, and you can find a $1 ticket.
How much is the Megabus?
All tickets start in $1 and go up until the bus is full.
Understand that bus ticket prices variates on trip distances.
Are Megabus tickets refundable?
No, they are not.
However, you can exchange for another trip according to policies.
Does Megabus go to New York?
Yes, Megabus have daily buses to NYC and state areas.
Does Megabus have stops?
Megabus only have bus stops. The company does not have stations.
You can board on curb corners, mall parking lots, and other downtown areas.
Megabus reviews and rating
- personanthony grear Great
- personjameliah martin Great timing good drive great for me in my girls
- personwillam moore Great
- personwillam moore Good
- personcamalla smith I will most definitely ride again eveything and everyone was professional .
- personbeatrice louis Excellent service!
- persondenise gatewood Very Great Serice
- personedwin camilo riaño lópez Son muy puntuales.
- personmaria landaverde Good
- persontammy faison Everything things was good but there was a problem with air. However it is always better cold than Hot! Thank yoh for a great first trip
- personrenee lanes Comfortsble
- personalexandria wheeler The bus was clean punctual and accommodated me extremely well I was fresh out of surgery and the trip went fast and comfortable round trip
- personlaya martinez Great ride
- persondelon walker You
- persondelon walker You
- persondelon walker New York
- personchristopher mays Love
- personelizabeth shanahan The trip on the bus was very good. My problem is where the bus stop is in Chicago. It was about 2 blocks from Union Station which was very convenient to connect to the Amtrak and Metra trains. It is now 5 blocks away and I need a taxi. I'm 74
- personderrishia brown It was a great ride
- personshaaban negm Good job
- personerika mendoza Good
- personnatasha babineaux Good trip
- persongustavo povea Por internet
- personchristopher hawkins Thanks
- personchristopher hawkins Thanks so much
- personneyoko n moseley Never have complaints with megabus
- personparis bloumt Good
- personkemel brewer Liked the scenery
- personjeri collins Great bus was clean, air conditioning worked good, I ride often, went to Reno NV, last 4 th everyone was comfortable
- personmary payton Ean
- personadele gray 28 I i enjoyed the bus ride
- persongodwall ramos Una buena experiencia
- persongodwall ramos Buena
- persongodwall ramos Bien
- personmanisha limbachiya Very good
- personertha etienne My last trip with maga bus was no complaints at all I feel very safe nice service mega bus I will ride with you soon
- personmonica white It was not good at all
- personjonny acosta Good
- personimmanuel m stewart Staff treated me well
- personbrandon session Good
- personketurah matthews Good
- personjonny acosta Fantastic
- personhenry clay scott Bathroom could be cleaner...
- personjonny acosta Exelente
- personjonny acosta Genial
- personjonny acosta Genial
- personjonny acosta Genial
- personjonny acosta Pues todo bien encantado
- personricardo gonzález Nunca e viajado
- personmaxine gordon Excellent
- phone877 462 6342
- comment1743 reviews
- place349 1 Street Elizabeth, NJ 07206