Greyhound Bus Tickets
Find Greyhound bus schedules with cheap ticket fares, Greyhound reviews and rating.
Greyhound bus routes and lines
- directions_busBus New York x Washingtonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Boston x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Washington x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Bostonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Los Angeles x Las Vegaschevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Philadelphiachevron_right
- directions_busBus Baltimore x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Toronto x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Baltimorechevron_right
- directions_busBus San Francisco x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus Las Vegas x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus Los Angeles x San Franciscochevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Torontochevron_right
- directions_busBus Houston x New Orleanschevron_right
- directions_busBus Pittsburgh x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Miami x Orlandochevron_right
- directions_busBus Montreal x Torontochevron_right
- directions_busBus Houston x Dallaschevron_right
- directions_busBus Philadelphia x Washingtonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Toronto x Montrealchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus Washington x Philadelphiachevron_right
- directions_busBus Orlando x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus Dallas x Houstonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Minneapolischevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Memphischevron_right
- directions_busBus Montreal x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Providence x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Orlandochevron_right
- directions_busBus Memphis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus New Orleans x Houstonchevron_right
- directions_busBus Detroit x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Providencechevron_right
- directions_busBus Indianapolis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Orlandochevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Atlantic Citychevron_right
- directions_busBus Buffalo x New Yorkchevron_right
- directions_busBus Orlando x Atlantachevron_right
- directions_busBus Minneapolis x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Chicago x Indianapolischevron_right
- directions_busBus Houston x Austinchevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Chicagochevron_right
- directions_busBus Toronto x Ottawachevron_right
- directions_busBus Phoenix x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus Atlanta x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus Tampa x Miamichevron_right
- directions_busBus San Jose x Los Angeleschevron_right
- directions_busBus New York x Pittsburghchevron_right
GREYHOUND BUS LINES OVERVIEW & FAQ's
Since Greyhound started in 1914, the company rapidly it became the largest North American intercity bus service.
This operation is about 123 routes and daily serving over 3,800 destinations.
Most in the United States and also in Canada and Mexico.
It Headquarter is based in Dallas, Texas and serves in most of entire North America continent.
known as the largest bus operator and an affordable travel option to nearly 18 million passengers every year.
It’s a unique national company.
Just for being the only one which has scheduled intercity bus serving in all most all continent.
In the United States, Greyhound has two partner companies.
They are BoltBus and Peter Pan.
They operate on Northeast & Western regions (Boston, New York City, and Washington, D.C. / Vancouver, BC, Seattle, Portland / Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay Area and LAs Vegas).
Yo!Bus is serving Chinatown area in Northeast (Boston, Philadelphia, and Manhattan's Chinatown).
Competing in this mass transportation market, Greyhound launched in 2010 a premium service.
It's available to more than hundred bus routes across the country.
It's called Greyhound Express.
A “city-to-city” daily operation, focused on connecting far out places to larger cities.
GREYHOUND FLEET SERVICES
Greyhound has redefined the bus travel experience.
You’ll find brand new amenities to make your travel experience more comfortable and safe.
All buses are environmentally friendly than ever before.
The upgraded fleet redesign is to ensure the best and most reliable ride to all customers.
Almost all fleet comes with comfortable three-point safety seat belt.
All Greyhound buses come well equipped for your comfort.
You will travel by bus with excellent air conditioning, clean restroom, and headrests reclining leather seats.
Also with footrests and tinted windows for sun blocking.
The company is now providing all previous premium amenities free of charge to all customers.
Whether it’s WI-FI, extra legroom or power outlets.
This modality is a low-cost bus trip, between cities, starting at just US$ 1,00!
It’s all about to get faster to your destination with no stops.
Or just get there with fewer ones.
This service is available now 900+ city pairs.
Greyhound provides some pleasant independent stations with waiting rooms.
This service type connects passengers from bus stops at small and rural cities.
It connects this bus stops with big stations in the major cities.
Some buses aren’t from leading Greyhounds fleet.
They are smaller sized buses not equipped with restrooms.
Greyhound Charter Services
This category is a bus freightage service nationwide.
It's available for groups, schools or any particular trip interest.
Online with Credit Card
You can book trips in advance directly on Greyhound website.
There's variety of payment methods such as credit cards and debit cards.
Online With Cash
You can book your ticket and pay with cash.
Choose this option during the online process.
After finished it, redeem your bus pass at a participating retailer.
This service is available only for U.S. customers.
Call 1-800-231-2222, a toll-free number.
Use your credit card to conclude a transaction.
You can find a huge variety of Greyhounds terminals around the country.
There you can directly buy your tickets at the kiosks.
Using self-service machines dedicated for purchase or ticket pickups.
For buying tickets, is accepted a variety of payment methods.
From cash, major credit cards, debit cards and traveler's check.
Be aware that money orders aren't accepted.
All international customers may buy in advance using Will Call online ticket system.
Or just buy directly from at any Greyhound Station when on American ground.
Call 214-849-8100, between 5 a.m. to 1 a.m., if you are an international customer without toll-free access.
GREYHOUND PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS AND DEALS
Advance Ticket Purchase
If you buy your ticket with seven or more days in advance, you can save big on your trip.
The discount is up to 50% on fares.
Note the this isn’t available for holiday periods and cannot combine other discounts.
Family & Friends Discounts for Bus Tickets
Buying one adult ticket, with more two buddies or family members makes you save up to 50%.
But it has to be at least with three days in advance from departure date.
Children Free Tickets and Discounts
Every child under 12 (twelve) years old, traveling with an adult, are eligible to get a special discount.
If the child is under 2 (two) years old, it's a free traveling while accompanied by someone with at least fifteen years old.
If the child is between 2 (two) to 11 (eleven) years old, it gets a 25% ticket discount.
Be aware that all reductions estimates are basing on a full adult fare rates.
All students on vacations, back home or back to school have a 20% discount on all available nationwide trips.
Just have to be using the Student Advantage Discount Card.
All active and retired military, including dependent family members, are eligible to get a 10% discount on all nation bus routes.
If ticket price exceeds the amount of US$ 259,00 for a round trip, this is the greatest fare you will pay.
For veteran discounts, please check the company website for the specific regulation.
All passengers at the age of 62 years old or more are eligible to get a 5% discount on all available Greyhound bus trips.
GREYHOUND ROAD REWARDS PROGRAM INFO
When you join this program, you can get points for every time booking bus on Greyhound.
Just adding the program, you already get 10% off to use on your first bus trip.
You can get a discount even if you book the bus on the same day.
Depending on the bus destination or if it's a round trip, you already start making 2 (two) points.
If the ticket is flexible fare, your acquisition jumps to 6 (six) points.
Most new point levels, unlock new rewards.
Resuming it, the more you travel, the more points you collect.
And the more points you have, the more discounts and rewards you're eligible.
But, how to collect points?
The number of points you accumulate depends on the type of fare you buy.
- 1 (one) point for each one-way trip for Economy fares
- 2 (two) points for each one-way trip for Economy Extra fares
- 3 (three) points for each one-way trip for Flexible fares
But, what do you get exchanging points?
With 6 (six) points, you can get:
- 15% off on booking bus
- the companion pass for a second traveler.
- 10% off food at any Greyhound Station
With 10 (ten) points, you can get:
- 20% off on your bus ticket
- the companion pass for a second traveler.
With 16 (sixteen) points, you can get:
- free bus ticket anywhere Greyhound has a stop or station!
TICKET REFUND AND EXCHANGES
Be aware that not every bus ticket is refundable.
It's all about the bus ticket type if you chose refundable or non-refundable.
Refundable bus tickets, can be refundable as it says and be exchange without extra fees.
If you chose non-refundable bus tickets, forget about any refund.
But you still can change it for another bus ticket spending US$ 20,00.
But remember, all exchanges are available according to schedule availability.
Before taking a trip, passengers need to pay attention at some points about its travel.
Besides all information about bus tickets dates, ticket fares, schedules, departure and arriving addresses.
It is crucial that travelers look for more details about available travel insurances.
It doesn't matter if it is a short or long bus trip.
Or even if it's a regular journey.
Travel insurances guarantee safety and integrity in any emergency situation.
Like a traffic accident, disease or another kind of health problem.
Beyond protection and help in cases of luggage theft or loss and trip cancellation.
There are some variety types of travel insurance.
Like health insurance, luggage insurance, and others.
Usually, health insurances include medical emergencies and treatments.
Including hospital stays and, in some cases, an urgency travel back home.
Luggage insurances guarantee a covering in the event of theft or baggage loss.
Greyhound bus carrier offers a luggage insurance for all passengers.
In a case of lost or damaged when riding in a Greyhound Bus.
You might want to take out insurance if your luggage goods are more expensive than the offered compensation.
Passengers can protect their baggage up to a maximum of $1,000 per person.
This insurance doesn't include items checked as overweight, oversized or excess baggage.
All travelers will need to pay a 'declared value charge' for these.
For more details about this fare, check it at Greyhound's site.
Boarding on Bus
All boarding procedure takes about 15 to 30 minutes before departure.
Please be aware and arrive at the terminal gate at least an hour before departure.
So you can take care of ticketing confirmation and baggage dispatch.
Traveling to Mexico and Canada
Have with you a valid U.S. passport.
A photo identification is required to get inside Canada or Mexico by bus.
Travelers will not get into the United States coming from Canada or Mexico, if without proper documents.
Have in hand a Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) compliant travel documents.
Please check the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Website for more details on requirements for leaving or entering the U.S.
Greyhound reviews and rating
- personimelda Good
- personberris copeland Good
- personmeka It was on time
- personjacob e jones It was great
- personbobby bowers Pleasant. Love the free WI-FI
- personnikole After this ride I had to some investigation this bus company is not affiliated with the Greyhound bus they just using their name to bring in people Greyhound drop their people off on the inside of Greyhound bus station
- personjose cruz bocanegra God
- personmartha castillo Good
- personmartha castillo Ggo
- personmartha castillo Good
- personmartha castillo Very ggood
- personhubert howard It was terrible. The AC was way to high. The electrical didn't work and the WiFi sucked. They changed the price on the tickets to almost double. I may use them again only because I have no choice.
- persongeorge blac The bus was running late, the restroom smelled very bad, the drivers were very rude, raw. We were traveling from NYC to Nola and the driver left my husband in gas station, one hour before Atlanta, 'cause he stepped out of the bus for 2mn. I cried in vain
- personwendnonga rodrigue ghislain kabore Good
- personalexandrite blanchard Plugs didn't work to where I could charge my phone and tablet, WiFi hardly worked and wouldn't let me watch netflix, and staff was very rude.
- personjennifer oglesbee The bus was disgustingly dirty!!! The staff was very rude!!!
- persongaby Nice
- personliukuo good
- personliukuo good
- personalex The drivers were rude to the passengers. There wasnt a way to charger our cellphone nor internet on the bus.
- personmaryann j. sheehan This website is trash.
- persontameisha wilson Sad boycott greyhound until they treat the customers with respect
- persontameisha wilson Was the rudest miserable experience I have ever had in my LIFE!! The driver's are nasty and mean the staff inside rude and very snide. I'm disabled asked for help when I purchased my ticket didn't recieve ANY. Was talked to really nasty and even the
- personjose luis castro hernandez Very good services
- personbrandi sinms The bus was a hour and a half late.. and very crowed
- personwanda bury My trip was long . The bus was a little messy
- personl smith Gshsgsvs
- personadrian ellis When I press the advertised price of $53, the website directs me to the Greyhound website. The price becomes $71. ?????
- personpatricia orosco I can't buy thetickets for advertising prices
- personlarry jackson Quick an easy!! She
- personjuan daniel penaloza Nice experience
- personmarco Very nice
- person lalita ghosh we had to sit in the back for no reason
- personbeatrice bajela Nice experience even though we ,passengers, stood in the rain for long while two buses were standing idle there at the NYC.departure station.
- personmary orange I enjoyed the trip I had a lot of leg room. The ride was great.
- personjose benitez Very very good
- personwanjiang gu Good
- personlaura WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I don't recommend this bus station at all.
- personkj smith Never been on a bus trip
- personjosh I couldn't even get on the bus because the bus never arrived at the location. I did see the bus but it completely ignored my stop and kept driving. This happened twice, left me stranded at a McDonald's that was closed all night while it was raining.
- personveronica perez No e viajado en este auto bus pero quiero saber si ay retenes en el curso de los angeles a memphis tennessee esque perdi mi pasaporte. y necesito ir a tennessee si alguen me puede contestar y mandarme un mensaje por gmail es firstname.lastname@example.org
- personchavez jones Bus trip with real well real comfortable
- personmaria a dawson My last trip was awesome! Everything worked out great...the driver was super friendly and the bus even arrived a little early. I love that I could charge my phone on the bus. The bathroom was clean. I will definitely go Greyhound again!!!
- personjean francois banatte Good
- personjean francois banatte Trip was good
- personjean francois banatte Trip was good
- personolusegun babalola It was good but most of the time the WiFi did not work and a passenger was not good to the driver on one occasion but all in all it was on time and good.
- personmarie dominique domingue It was very pleasant.
- personsteven ramsey "Linda" the bus driver 7324 schedule had personal notes on the disabled seats in front disallowing cell phones in those seats. I'm disabled and couldn't sit there and use my cell phone which is a direct violation of my rights as well as written co. Policy
- personmartín contreras anguiano Good
- phone800 231 2222
- comment1847 reviews
- placeGreyhound Lines, Inc P.O. Box 660362 Dallas, TX 75266