Bus Santa Ana to Tijuana
8 bus schedules from Santa Ana, CA to Tijuana, B.C.
- 3:10 - 6:05chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse2h 55mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 5:00 - 7:50chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse2h 50mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 8:00 - 11:05chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse3h 5mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 11:30 - 14:45chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse3h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 15:40 - 19:00chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse3h 20mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 18:05 - 21:10chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse3h 5mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 19:30 - 22:45chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse3h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 23:59 - 2:50chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 20.00timelapse2h 51mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
Bus tickets to the major carriers
Bus Santa Ana to Tijuana
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Santa Ana TO Tijuana WITH Greyhound?
There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Santa Ana to Tijuana.
Find that at the bus timetable these 1 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 1855 bus reviews for Greyhound services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Tijuana.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Santa Ana TO Tijuana?
Any bus ticket to Tijuana costs between USD 20 to USD 20 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 20.
This bus leaves at 3:10 from SANTA ANA.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 3:10 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 20.
HOW TO GET TO Tijuana FROM Santa Ana?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Tijuana from Santa Ana.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Tijuana.
It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Santa Ana AND Tijuana?
For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at SANTA ANA.
Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA ARPT.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Santa Ana TO Tijuana?
The first bus time to Tijuana is at 3:10.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Tijuana?
The last departure time from Santa Ana is at 23:59.
HOW FAR IS Tijuana FROM Santa Ana?
The bus traveling length from Santa Ana to Tijuana is around 3h 4m.
Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Santa Ana.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 50m in Tijuana.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 1855 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.