Bus San Jose to Los Angeles
Cheap bus tickets from San Jose to Los Angeles
20 bus schedules from San Jose, CA to Los Angeles, CA
- 12:45 pm - 7:25 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 7:05 am - 5:40 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 23.00timelapse10h 35mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 7:20 am - 1:45 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 41.00timelapse6h 25mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 8:30 am - 2:00 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse5h 30mdirections_busHoang Expressmorestandard
- 8:50 am - 3:50 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 42.00timelapse7hdirections_busBolt Busmorestandard
- 9:05 am - 4:20 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 29.00timelapse7h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSDtimelapse10hdirections_busTufesamorestandard
- 12:35 pm - 10:30 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 29.00timelapse9h 55mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 1:15 am - 7:30 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSDtimelapse6h 15mdirections_busCalifornia Shuttle Busmorestandard
- 2:10 am - 9:25 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 29.00timelapse7h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 4:10 am - 10:50 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 42.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busBolt Busmorestandard
- 5:00 am - 11:30 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 40.00timelapse6h 30mdirections_busHoang Expressmorestandard
- 5:00 am - 2:20 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 52.00timelapse9h 20mdirections_busIntercaliforniasmorestandard
- 5:00 am - 11:40 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 41.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 6:50 am - 1:30 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 10:40 am - 5:15 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 45.00timelapse6h 35mdirections_busBolt Busmorestandard
- 10:50 am - 9:00 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse10h 10mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 11:15 am - 5:55 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 11:30 am - 6:10 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 41.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 11:40 am - 6:15 amchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 50.00timelapse6h 35mdirections_busBolt Busmorestandard
Bus San Jose to Los Angeles
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM San Jose TO Los Angeles WITH Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias?
There is a total of 7 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias have together a total of 20 bus schedules from San Jose to Los Angeles.
Find that at the bus timetable these 7 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 3639 bus reviews for Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Los Angeles.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM San Jose TO Los Angeles?
Any bus ticket to Los Angeles costs between USD 23 to USD 52 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 23.
This bus leaves at 7:05 am from SAN JOSE, Diridon Caltrain Station, 2525 S King Rd, San Jose, CA (Diridon Station), 1642 Story Rd - Joyeria, 333 O'Farrell Street, 1642 Story Rd.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 5:00 am have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 52.
HOW TO GET TO Los Angeles FROM San Jose?
On average you find 20 daily schedules to Los Angeles from San Jose.
Usually are 140 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Los Angeles.
It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON San Jose AND Los Angeles?
For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at SAN JOSE, Diridon Caltrain Station, 2525 S King Rd, San Jose, CA (Diridon Station), 1642 Story Rd - Joyeria, 333 O'Farrell Street, 1642 Story Rd.
Moreover, get off the bus at LOS ANGELES, Union Station's Patsaouras Transit Plaza Bay 8, 8970 Bolsa Ave, Los Angeles, CA (Union Station), Downtown LA - 611 Maple Ave, 1436 2nd St., East Los Angeles.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM San Jose TO Los Angeles?
The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 12:45 pm.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Los Angeles?
The last departure time from San Jose is at 11:40 am.
HOW FAR IS Los Angeles FROM San Jose?
The bus traveling length from San Jose to Los Angeles is around 7h 28m.
Hoang Express advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Jose.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 5h 30m in Los Angeles.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 3639 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus, Hoang Express, Bolt Bus, Tufesa, California Shuttle Bus, Intercalifornias.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.