Bus Sacramento to Los Angeles
Cheap bus tickets from Sacramento to Los Angeles
9 bus schedules from Sacramento, CA to Los Angeles, CA
- 03:25 - 12:25chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 28.00timelapse9hdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 07:30 - 06:30chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 60.00timelapse-1hdirections_busHoang Expressmorestandard
- 07:30 - 18:10chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse10h 40mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 08:30 - 16:05chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse7h 35mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 11:20 - 19:25chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 36.00timelapse8h 5mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 14:40 - 22:30chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 36.00timelapse7h 50mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 18:45 - 03:35chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse8h 50mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 22:05 - 07:15chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse9h 10mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 23:00 - 06:20chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 35.00timelapse7h 20mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
Bus Sacramento to Los Angeles
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Sacramento TO Los Angeles WITH Greyhound, Hoang Express?
There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound, Hoang Express have together a total of 9 bus schedules from Sacramento to Los Angeles.
Find that at the bus timetable these 2 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 1819 bus reviews for Greyhound, Hoang Express services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound, Hoang Express bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Los Angeles.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Sacramento TO Los Angeles?
Any bus ticket to Los Angeles costs between USD 28 to USD 60 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 28.
This bus leaves at 03:25 from SACRAMENTO BUS STATION, 6930 65th St.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:30 have the most expensive ticket to Los Angeles for about USD 60.
HOW TO GET TO Los Angeles FROM Sacramento?
On average you find 9 daily schedules to Los Angeles from Sacramento.
Usually are 63 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Los Angeles.
It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Sacramento AND Los Angeles?
For this trip to Los Angeles, you can get on board at SACRAMENTO BUS STATION, 6930 65th St.
Moreover, get off the bus at LOS ANGELES BUS STATION, 8970 Bolsa Ave.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Sacramento TO Los Angeles?
The first bus time to Los Angeles is at 03:25.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Los Angeles?
The last departure time from Sacramento is at 23:00.
HOW FAR IS Los Angeles FROM Sacramento?
The bus traveling length from Sacramento to Los Angeles is around 7h 30m.
Hoang Express advertise it has the fastest transportation from Sacramento.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about -1h in Los Angeles.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Hoang Express.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound, Hoang Express?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 1819 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Hoang Express.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Los Angeles in advance and have a nice trip.