Bus Richmond to Charlotte
8 bus schedules from Richmond, VA to Charlotte, NC
- 12:15 AM - 6:25 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 21.00timelapse6h 10mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 1:40 AM - 8:20 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 24.00timelapse6h 40mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 2:55 AM - 10:10 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 21.00timelapse7h 15mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 6:25 AM - 3:20 PMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 21.00timelapse8h 55mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
- 6:30 AM - 2:40 PMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 21.00timelapse8h 10mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 11:00 AM - 7:30 PMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 17.50timelapse8h 30mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 12:20 PM - 6:50 PMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 24.00timelapse6h 30mdirections_busMegabusmorestandard
- 6:15 PM - 1:15 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 21.00timelapse7hdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
Bus tickets to the major carriers
Bus Richmond to Charlotte
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Richmond TO Charlotte WITH Greyhound, Megabus?
There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound, Megabus have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Richmond to Charlotte.
Find that at the bus timetable these 2 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 3620 bus reviews for Greyhound, Megabus services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound, Megabus bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Charlotte.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Richmond TO Charlotte?
Any bus ticket to Charlotte costs between USD 17.5 to USD 24 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 17.5.
This bus leaves at 11:00 AM from RICHMOND, The Plaza at Main Street Station.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 1:40 AM have the most expensive ticket to Charlotte for about USD 24.
HOW TO GET TO Charlotte FROM Richmond?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Charlotte from Richmond.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to Charlotte.
It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Richmond AND Charlotte?
For this trip to Charlotte, you can get on board at RICHMOND, The Plaza at Main Street Station.
Moreover, get off the bus at CHARLOTTE, (Temporary Location) Whitton Street, between Dewitt Ln and South Blvd.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Richmond TO Charlotte?
The first bus time to Charlotte is at 12:15 AM.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Charlotte?
The last departure time from Richmond is at 6:15 PM.
HOW FAR IS Charlotte FROM Richmond?
The bus traveling length from Richmond to Charlotte is around 7h 23m.
Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Richmond.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 10m in Charlotte.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Megabus.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound, Megabus?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 3620 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Megabus.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Charlotte in advance and have a nice trip.