Bus Mazatlan to Tepic
8 bus schedules from Mazatlan, Sin. to Tepic, Nay.
- 12:20 AM - 4:20 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 350.00timelapse4hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 1:15 AM - 5:15 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 310.00timelapse4hdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 1:25 AM - 6:50 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 310.00timelapse5h 25mdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 2:20 AM - 6:20 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 380.00timelapse4hdirections_busElite SelectmorePRIMERA SELECT
- 3:10 AM - 7:10 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 310.00timelapse4hdirections_busPacificomoreECONOMICO
- 5:10 AM - 9:10 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 350.00timelapse4hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
- 5:15 AM - 10:45 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 310.00timelapse5h 30mdirections_busNorte de SonoramoreECONOMICO
- 6:25 AM - 10:25 AMchevron_rightattach_moneyMXN 350.00timelapse4hdirections_busElitemorePRIMERA
Bus tickets to the major carriers
Bus Mazatlan to Tepic
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Mazatlan TO Tepic WITH Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora?
There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip.
All Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora have together a total of 8 bus schedules from Mazatlan to Tepic.
Find that at the bus timetable these 4 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 17 bus reviews for Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora services.
User reviews best describe Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to Tepic.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Mazatlan TO Tepic?
Any bus ticket to Tepic costs between MXN 310 to MXN 380 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Pacifico for MXN 310.
This bus leaves at 1:15 AM from MAZATLAN.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 2:20 AM have the most expensive ticket to Tepic for about MXN 380.
HOW TO GET TO Tepic FROM Mazatlan?
On average you find 8 daily schedules to Tepic from Mazatlan.
Usually are 56 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Pacifico has the largest fleet to Tepic.
It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Mazatlan AND Tepic?
For this trip to Tepic, you can get on board at MAZATLAN.
Moreover, get off the bus at TEPIC.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Mazatlan TO Tepic?
The first bus time to Tepic is at 12:20 AM.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO Tepic?
The last departure time from Mazatlan is at 6:25 AM.
HOW FAR IS Tepic FROM Mazatlan?
The bus traveling length from Mazatlan to Tepic is around 4h 21m.
Elite advertise it has the fastest transportation from Mazatlan.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in Tepic.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 17 user reviews to best choose between Elite, Pacifico, Elite Select, Norte de Sonora.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to Tepic in advance and have a nice trip.