Bus Los Angeles to San Fernando
Cheap bus tickets from Los Angeles to San Fernando
9 bus schedules from Los Angeles, CA to San Fernando, CA
- 6:15 - 6:40chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 13.00timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 10:05 - 10:30chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 11.00timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 10:10 - 10:35chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 11.50timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 12:45 - 13:10chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 12.00timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 14:40 - 15:00chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 10.00timelapse0h 20mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 15:00 - 15:25chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 11.00timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 17:05 - 18:30chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 15.00timelapse1h 25mdirections_busTufesamorestandard
- 20:40 - 21:05chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 9.50timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmorestandard
- 22:30 - 22:55chevron_rightattach_moneyUSD 10.50timelapse0h 25mdirections_busGreyhoundmoreexpress
Bus tickets to the major carriers
Bus Los Angeles to San Fernando
HOW TO GET THE CHEAPEST BUS TICKETS FROM Los Angeles TO San Fernando WITH Greyhound, Tufesa?
There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip.
All Greyhound, Tufesa have together a total of 9 bus schedules from Los Angeles to San Fernando.
Find that at the bus timetable these 2 transportation brands have different prices and service offers.
Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability.
Take a time and check customers 1858 bus reviews for Greyhound, Tufesa services.
User reviews best describe Greyhound, Tufesa bus trip experience.
Relating it services to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior.
This is useful information to search and compare bus prices.
Bus booking in advance is the best way to find a cheap ticket to San Fernando.
HOW MUCH IS A BUS TICKET FROM Los Angeles TO San Fernando?
Any bus ticket to San Fernando costs between USD 9.5 to USD 15 each seat.
You will find the cheapest ticket on Greyhound for USD 9.5.
This bus leaves at 20:40 from NORTH HOLLYWOOD, 2500 Florence Ave.
On the contrary, the bus leaving at 17:05 have the most expensive ticket to San Fernando for about USD 15.
HOW TO GET TO San Fernando FROM Los Angeles?
On average you find 9 daily schedules to San Fernando from Los Angeles.
Usually are 63 departures every week on this bus route.
On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
The company Greyhound has the largest fleet to San Fernando.
It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month.
WHERE IS THE BUS STATION ON Los Angeles AND San Fernando?
For this trip to San Fernando, you can get on board at NORTH HOLLYWOOD, 2500 Florence Ave.
Moreover, get off the bus at SAN FERNANDO, 10413 Laurel Canyon Blvd.
WHEN IS THE FIRST BUS SCHEDULE FROM Los Angeles TO San Fernando?
The first bus time to San Fernando is at 6:15.
The bus timetable may vary during weekdays.
WHEN IS THE LAST BUS SCHEDULE TO San Fernando?
The last departure time from Los Angeles is at 22:30.
HOW FAR IS San Fernando FROM Los Angeles?
The bus traveling length from Los Angeles to San Fernando is around 0h 31m.
Greyhound advertise it has the fastest transportation from Los Angeles.
Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h 20m in San Fernando.
WHICH IS THE BEST WAY FOR BUS BOOKING?
There are many different forms of acquiring a ticket.
You can get your bus ticket online on Greyhound, Tufesa.
Alternatively, booking by phone or directly at the counter.
HOW TO GET TICKET REFUND ON Greyhound, Tufesa?
Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes.
Find out more information on bus carriers pages.
BUSBUSTER TRAVEL INFORMATION
Busbuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket.
Explore all available tools and 1858 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Tufesa.
Busbuster does not sell tickets.
If you want to buy bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official bus company website.
Reserve your bus seat to San Fernando in advance and have a nice trip.