The cheapest busesfrom Xalapa to José Cardel
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Xalapa to José Cardel will cost around $68 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $42.
Xalapa to José Cardel bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||0h 55m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$42|
|place||Bus depart from||Xalapa|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||José Cardel|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca|
The fastest busesfrom Xalapa to José Cardel
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day49
These direct buses cover the 61km distance in an average of 0h 55m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 55m
Bus from Xalapa to José Cardel
how to get cheap bus tickets from xalapa to josé cardel?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca offer a total of 49 bus schedules from Xalapa to José Cardel. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Autobuses Unidos tickets are available for $42. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 177 reviews for Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find José Cardel cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from xalapa to josé cardel?expand_more
- Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca tickets to José Cardel costs between $42 and MXN 92.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Autobuses Unidos to José Cardel low-cost tickets for only $42. This bus leaves at 01:05 from Xalapa bus station or stop at Xalapa, Ver.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 08:30 have the most expensive ticket to José Cardel for about MXN 92.00.
how to get to josé cardel from xalapa?expand_more
- On average you find 49 daily schedules to José Cardel from Xalapa. Usually, there are 343 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to José Cardel. It is an average of 33 bus schedules per day and 990 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are xalapa and josé cardel bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to José Cardel, you can get on board at Xalapa, Ver.. Moreover, get off the bus at Cardel, Ver..
when is the first and last bus to josé cardel?expand_more
- The first bus time to José Cardel is at 01:05. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Xalapa is at 23:05.
how far apart is josé cardel from xalapa?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Xalapa to José Cardel is around 0h 55m. Autobuses Unidos schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Xalapa. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 55m in José Cardel.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Autobuses Unidos phone number: 01 800 009 9090
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
- Cuenca phone number: +52 800 369 4652
how to get ticket refund on autobuses unidos, ado, cuenca?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 177 user reviews to best choose between Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Autobuses Unidos, ADO, Cuenca website. Reserve your bus seat to José Cardel in advance and have a nice trip.
José Cardel, Ver.