The cheapest busesfrom Valladolid to Tulum
Showing times and prices for Sun, May 09
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Valladolid to Tulum will cost around $105 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $69.
Valladolid to Tulum bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 30m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$69|
|place||Bus depart from||Valladolid|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tulum|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||ADO Conecta, ADO|
The fastest busesfrom Valladolid to Tulum
Showing times and prices for Sun, May 09
Trips per day9
These direct buses cover the 96km distance in an average of 1h 30m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 30m
Bus from Valladolid to Tulum
how to get cheap bus tickets from valladolid to tulum?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. ADO Conecta, ADO offer a total of 9 bus schedules from Valladolid to Tulum. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. ADO tickets are available for $69. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, May 09. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 135 reviews for ADO Conecta, ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tulum cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from valladolid to tulum?expand_more
- ADO Conecta, ADO tickets to Tulum costs between $69 and MXN 120.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on ADO to Tulum low-cost tickets for only $69. This bus leaves at 22:40 from Valladolid bus station or stop at Valladolid, Yuc.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 13:05 have the most expensive ticket to Tulum for about MXN 120.00.
how to get to tulum from valladolid?expand_more
- On average you find 9 daily schedules to Tulum from Valladolid. Usually, there are 63 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tulum. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are valladolid and tulum bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tulum, you can get on board at Valladolid, Yuc.. Moreover, get off the bus at Tulum, Q.Roo..
when is the first and last bus to tulum?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tulum is at 08:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Valladolid is at 22:40.
how far apart is tulum from valladolid?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Valladolid to Tulum is around 1h 30m. ADO Conecta schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Valladolid. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 30m in Tulum.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at ADO Conecta, ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- ADO Conecta phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on ado conecta, ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 135 user reviews to best choose between ADO Conecta, ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official ADO Conecta, ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Tulum in advance and have a nice trip.