The cheapest busesfrom Valladolid to Chichén Itzá
Showing times and prices for Thu, Apr 22
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Valladolid to Chichén Itzá will cost around $68 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $58.
Valladolid to Chichén Itzá bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||0h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$58|
|place||Bus depart from||Valladolid|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Chichén Itzá|
Bus from Valladolid to Chichén Itzá
how to get cheap bus tickets from valladolid to chichén itzá?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. ADO offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Valladolid to Chichén Itzá. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. ADO tickets are available for $58. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, Apr 22. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 135 reviews for ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Chichén Itzá cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from valladolid to chichén itzá?expand_more
- ADO tickets to Chichén Itzá costs between $58 and MXN 89.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on ADO to Chichén Itzá low-cost tickets for only $58. This bus leaves at 10:00 from Valladolid bus station or stop at Valladolid, Yuc.. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:00 have the most expensive ticket to Chichén Itzá for about MXN 89.00.
how to get to chichén itzá from valladolid?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Chichén Itzá from Valladolid. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Chichén Itzá. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are valladolid and chichén itzá bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Chichén Itzá, you can get on board at Valladolid, Yuc.. Moreover, get off the bus at Chichen Itza, Yuc..
when is the first and last bus to chichén itzá?expand_more
- The first bus time to Chichén Itzá is at 10:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Valladolid is at 16:20.
how far apart is chichén itzá from valladolid?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Valladolid to Chichén Itzá is around 0h 50m. ADO schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Valladolid. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 50m in Chichén Itzá.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 135 user reviews to best choose between ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Chichén Itzá in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus tickets to Valladolid
Chichén Itzá, Yuc.