The cheapest busesfrom Tulare to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Tulare to Tijuana will cost around $51 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $47.
Tulare to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 46m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$47|
|place||Bus depart from||Tulare|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Greyhound, Tufesa|
The fastest busesfrom Tulare to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
Trips per day4
These direct buses cover the 10394km distance in an average of 8h 46m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 7h 40m
Bus from Tulare to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from tulare to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound, Tufesa offer a total of 4 bus schedules from Tulare to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $47. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Jul 26. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Greyhound, Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from tulare to tijuana?expand_more
- Greyhound, Tufesa tickets to Tijuana costs between $47 and USD 60.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $47. This bus leaves at 13:30 from Tulare bus station or stop at TULARE, 1095 E. Tulare Ave. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 15:40 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 60.00.
how to get to tijuana from tulare?expand_more
- On average you find 4 daily schedules to Tijuana from Tulare. Usually, there are 28 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are tulare and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at TULARE, 1095 E. Tulare Ave. Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA CENTRAL BUS TERM, Yellow Cab Services.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 06:20. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Tulare is at 17:50.
how far apart is tijuana from tulare?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Tulare to Tijuana is around 8h 46m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tulare. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 40m in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound, Tufesa website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
how to get ticket refund on greyhound, tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound, Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound, Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.