The cheapest busesfrom Tijuana to Sacramento
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 29
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Tijuana to Sacramento will cost around $88 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $88.
Tijuana to Sacramento bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||13h 15m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$88|
|place||Bus depart from||Tijuana|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Sacramento|
The fastest busesfrom Tijuana to Sacramento
Showing times and prices for Thu, Jul 29
Trips per day1
These direct buses cover the 791km distance in an average of 13h 15m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 13h 15m
Bus from Tijuana to Sacramento
how to get cheap bus tickets from tijuana to sacramento?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa offer a total of 1 bus schedules from Tijuana to Sacramento. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Tufesa tickets are available for $88. It is the lower trip price you can get on Thu, Jul 29. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 48 reviews for Tufesa bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Sacramento cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from tijuana to sacramento?expand_more
- Tufesa tickets to Sacramento costs between $88 and USD 88.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Tufesa to Sacramento low-cost tickets for only $88. This bus leaves at 10:30 from Tijuana bus station or stop at Tufesa Intenational Bus Station. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 10:30 have the most expensive ticket to Sacramento for about USD 88.00.
how to get to sacramento from tijuana?expand_more
- On average you find 1 daily schedules to Sacramento from Tijuana. Usually, there are 7 bus departures every week on this route. Tufesa bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Sacramento. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are tijuana and sacramento bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Sacramento, you can get on board at Tufesa Intenational Bus Station. Moreover, get off the bus at 5385 Franklin Blvd.
when is the first and last bus to sacramento?expand_more
- The first bus time to Sacramento is at 10:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Tijuana is at 10:30.
how far apart is sacramento from tijuana?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Tijuana to Sacramento is around 13h 15m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tijuana. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 13h 15m in Sacramento.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
how to get ticket refund on tufesa?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 48 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa website. Reserve your bus seat to Sacramento in advance and have a nice trip.