The cheapest busesfrom Tijuana to Culiacán
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Tijuana to Culiacán will cost around $1755 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $1100.
Tijuana to Culiacán bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||11h 59m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$1100|
|place||Bus depart from||Tijuana|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Culiacán|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora|
The fastest busesfrom Tijuana to Culiacán
Showing times and prices for 2023-09-28
Trips per day41
These direct buses cover the 1265km distance in an average of 11h 59m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 0h
Bus from Tijuana to Culiacán
How to get to Culiacán from Tijuana?expand_more
- On average you find 41 daily schedules to Culiacán from Tijuana. Usually, there are 287 bus departures every week on this route. Elite Select bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Culiacán. It is an average of 25 bus schedules per day and 750 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Tijuana to Culiacán?expand_more
- There is a total of 4 bus companies operating this trip. Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora offer a total of 41 bus schedules from Tijuana to Culiacán. Keep in mind that this 4 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Autobuses del Evora tickets are available for $1100. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-09-28. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 55 reviews for Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Culiacán cheap tickets.
How far apart is Culiacán from Tijuana?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Tijuana to Culiacán is around 11h 59m. Elite Select schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tijuana. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 0h in Culiacán.
Where are Tijuana and Culiacán bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Culiacán, you can get on board at Terminal - Tijuana, Terminal Insurgentes. Moreover, get off the bus at Terminal - Culiacán.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 55 user reviews to best choose between Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora website. Reserve your bus seat to Culiacán in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Tijuana to Culiacán?expand_more
- Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora tickets to Culiacán costs between $1100 and MXN 1895.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Autobuses del Evora to Culiacán low-cost tickets for only $1100. This bus leaves at 16:00 from Tijuana bus station or stop at Terminal - Tijuana, Terminal Insurgentes. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 09:00 have the most expensive ticket to Culiacán for about MXN 1895.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Elite Select phone number: +1 800-507-5500Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883Aguacaliente phone number: 800 507 5500Autobuses del Evora phone number: 664-748-0074 | 331-307-1197 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Culiacán?expand_more
- The first bus time to Culiacán is at 02:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Tijuana is at 23:00.
How to get ticket refund on Elite Select, Tufesa, Aguacaliente, Autobuses del Evora?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.