The cheapest busesfrom Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara
Showing times and prices for 2023-05-31
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara will cost around $76 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $76.
Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||1h 10m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$76|
|place||Bus depart from||Tepatitlán de Morelos|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Guadalajara|
The fastest busesfrom Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara
Showing times and prices for 2023-05-31
Trips per day30
These direct buses cover the 64km distance in an average of 1h 10m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 1h 10m
Bus from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara
Travel by bus to Guadalajara easily. Whether you want fast, cheap or something entirely different, our travel experts have collected everything you need to know so you can find the best option from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara.
How to get to Guadalajara from Tepatitlán de Morelos?expand_more
- On average you find 30 daily schedules to Guadalajara from Tepatitlán de Morelos. Usually, there are 210 bus departures every week on this route. Oriente bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Guadalajara. It is an average of 30 bus schedules per day and 900 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Oriente offer a total of 30 bus schedules from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Oriente tickets are available for $76. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-05-31. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 9 reviews for Oriente bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Guadalajara cheap tickets.
How far apart is Guadalajara from Tepatitlán de Morelos?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara is around 1h 10m. Oriente schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Tepatitlán de Morelos. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 1h 10m in Guadalajara.
Where are Tepatitlán de Morelos and Guadalajara bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Guadalajara, you can get on board at Terminal - Tepatitlán de Morelos. Moreover, get off the bus at Central de autobuses - Guadalajara.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 9 user reviews to best choose between Oriente. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Oriente website. Reserve your bus seat to Guadalajara in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Tepatitlán de Morelos to Guadalajara?expand_more
- Oriente tickets to Guadalajara costs between $76 and MXN 76.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Oriente to Guadalajara low-cost tickets for only $76. This bus leaves at 05:30 from Tepatitlán de Morelos bus station or stop at Terminal - Tepatitlán de Morelos. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 05:30 have the most expensive ticket to Guadalajara for about MXN 76.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Oriente website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Oriente phone number: 01 800 507 5500 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Guadalajara?expand_more
- The first bus time to Guadalajara is at 05:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Tepatitlán de Morelos is at 20:30.
How to get ticket refund on Oriente?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
Tepatitlán de Morelos, Jal.
Bus tickets to Tepatitlán de Morelos
Find cheap bus ticket to Tepatitlán de Morelos. Buy your bus ticket online!
Bus tickets to Guadalajara
Find cheap bus ticket to Guadalajara. Buy your bus ticket online!
Plan your next bus trip