The cheapest busesfrom San Fernando to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Fernando to Tijuana will cost around $24 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $16.
San Fernando to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 37m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$16|
|place||Bus depart from||San Fernando|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Tufesa, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom San Fernando to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jul 25
Trips per day11
These direct buses cover the 10605km distance in an average of 5h 37m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h
Bus from San Fernando to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from san fernando to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Tufesa, Greyhound offer a total of 11 bus schedules from San Fernando to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $16. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jul 25. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5653 reviews for Tufesa, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san fernando to tijuana?expand_more
- Tufesa, Greyhound tickets to Tijuana costs between $16 and USD 40.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $16. This bus leaves at 09:40 from San Fernando bus station or stop at 10413 Laurel Canyon Blvd, SAN FERNANDO. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 01:00 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 40.00.
how to get to tijuana from san fernando?expand_more
- On average you find 11 daily schedules to Tijuana from San Fernando. Usually, there are 77 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 8 bus schedules per day and 240 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san fernando and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at 10413 Laurel Canyon Blvd, SAN FERNANDO. Moreover, get off the bus at Yellow Cab Services, TIJUANA CENTRAL BUS TERM.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 01:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Fernando is at 21:00.
how far apart is tijuana from san fernando?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Fernando to Tijuana is around 5h 37m. Tufesa schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Fernando. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Tufesa, Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Tufesa phone number: 01 800 737 8883
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on tufesa, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5653 user reviews to best choose between Tufesa, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Tufesa, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.
San Fernando, CA