The cheapest busesfrom San Bernardino to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from San Bernardino to Tijuana will cost around $30 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $28.
San Bernardino to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||6h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$28|
|place||Bus depart from||San Bernardino|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
The fastest busesfrom San Bernardino to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Mon, Jul 26
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 181km distance in an average of 6h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 6h 15m
Bus from San Bernardino to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from san bernardino to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from San Bernardino to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $28. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Jul 26. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from san bernardino to tijuana?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Tijuana costs between $28 and USD 31.50 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $28. This bus leaves at 12:45 from San Bernardino bus station or stop at SAN BERNARDINO. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 20:25 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 31.50.
how to get to tijuana from san bernardino?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Tijuana from San Bernardino. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are san bernardino and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at SAN BERNARDINO. Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA ARPT.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 12:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from San Bernardino is at 20:25.
how far apart is tijuana from san bernardino?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from San Bernardino to Tijuana is around 6h 20m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from San Bernardino. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 6h 15m in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number:
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.
San Bernardino, CA