The cheapest busesfrom Parral to Mazatlán
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Parral to Mazatlán will cost around $1055 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $890.
Parral to Mazatlán bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||9h 13m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$890|
|place||Bus depart from||Parral|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Mazatlán|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select|
The fastest busesfrom Parral to Mazatlán
Showing times and prices for 2023-12-06
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 421km distance in an average of 9h 13m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 8h 31m
Bus from Parral to Mazatlán
How to get to Mazatlán from Parral?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Mazatlán from Parral. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Transportes Chihuahuenses Select bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Mazatlán. It is an average of 4 bus schedules per day and 120 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
How to get cheap bus tickets from Parral to Mazatlán?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Parral to Mazatlán. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Valle Del Guadiana tickets are available for $890. It is the lower trip price you can get on 2023-12-06. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 57 reviews for Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Mazatlán cheap tickets.
How far apart is Mazatlán from Parral?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Parral to Mazatlán is around 9h 13m. Transportes Chihuahuenses Select schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Parral. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 8h 31m in Mazatlán.
Where are Parral and Mazatlán bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Mazatlán, you can get on board at Terminal - Parral. Moreover, get off the bus at Terminal - Mazatlán.
BusBuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 57 user reviews to best choose between Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select website. Reserve your bus seat to Mazatlán in advance and have a nice trip.
How much is bus ticket from Parral to Mazatlán?expand_more
- Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select tickets to Mazatlán costs between $890 and MXN 1088.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Valle Del Guadiana to Mazatlán low-cost tickets for only $890. This bus leaves at 04:30 from Parral bus station or stop at Terminal - Parral. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 00:45 have the most expensive ticket to Mazatlán for about MXN 1088.00.
Which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket. The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select website. Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter. Estrella del Norte phone number: +52 55 4440 3187Valle Del Guadiana phone number: 01 800 507 5500Transportes Chihuahuenses Select phone number: 01 800 507 5500 Find out more on search and buy cheap bus tickets in North America.
When is the first and last bus to Mazatlán?expand_more
- The first bus time to Mazatlán is at 00:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Parral is at 23:50.
How to get ticket refund on Estrella del Norte, Valle Del Guadiana, Transportes Chihuahuenses Select?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.