The cheapest busesfrom Ojuelos to Guadalajara
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 17
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Ojuelos to Guadalajara will cost around $362 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $362.
Ojuelos to Guadalajara bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 26m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$362|
|place||Bus depart from||Ojuelos|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Guadalajara|
The fastest busesfrom Ojuelos to Guadalajara
Showing times and prices for Mon, May 17
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 226km distance in an average of 3h 26m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 3h 15m
Bus from Ojuelos to Guadalajara
how to get cheap bus tickets from ojuelos to guadalajara?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Oriente offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Ojuelos to Guadalajara. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Oriente tickets are available for $362. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, May 17. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 9 reviews for Oriente bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Guadalajara cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from ojuelos to guadalajara?expand_more
- Oriente tickets to Guadalajara costs between $362 and MXN 362.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Oriente to Guadalajara low-cost tickets for only $362. This bus leaves at 07:55 from Ojuelos bus station or stop at OJUELOS. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:55 have the most expensive ticket to Guadalajara for about MXN 362.00.
how to get to guadalajara from ojuelos?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Guadalajara from Ojuelos. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Oriente bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Guadalajara. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are ojuelos and guadalajara bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Guadalajara, you can get on board at OJUELOS. Moreover, get off the bus at GUADALAJARA.
when is the first and last bus to guadalajara?expand_more
- The first bus time to Guadalajara is at 07:55. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Ojuelos is at 17:35.
how far apart is guadalajara from ojuelos?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Ojuelos to Guadalajara is around 3h 26m. Oriente schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Ojuelos. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 3h 15m in Guadalajara.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Oriente website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Oriente phone number: 01 800 507 5500
how to get ticket refund on oriente?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 9 user reviews to best choose between Oriente. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Oriente website. Reserve your bus seat to Guadalajara in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus tickets to Ojuelos