The cheapest busesfrom Mount Laurel to Waterbury
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Mount Laurel to Waterbury will cost around $56 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $52.
Mount Laurel to Waterbury bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$52|
|place||Bus depart from||Mount Laurel|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Waterbury|
The fastest busesfrom Mount Laurel to Waterbury
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
Trips per day6
These direct buses cover the 10397km distance in an average of 5h 50m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 30m
Bus from Mount Laurel to Waterbury
how to get cheap bus tickets from mount laurel to waterbury?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 6 bus schedules from Mount Laurel to Waterbury. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $52. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jun 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Waterbury cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from mount laurel to waterbury?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to Waterbury costs between $52 and USD 60.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to Waterbury low-cost tickets for only $52. This bus leaves at 12:35 from Mount Laurel bus station or stop at MT LAUREL. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 16:30 have the most expensive ticket to Waterbury for about USD 60.00.
how to get to waterbury from mount laurel?expand_more
- On average you find 6 daily schedules to Waterbury from Mount Laurel. Usually, there are 42 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Waterbury. It is an average of 6 bus schedules per day and 180 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are mount laurel and waterbury bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Waterbury, you can get on board at MT LAUREL. Moreover, get off the bus at WATERBURY.
when is the first and last bus to waterbury?expand_more
- The first bus time to Waterbury is at 08:30. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Mount Laurel is at 23:55.
how far apart is waterbury from mount laurel?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Mount Laurel to Waterbury is around 5h 50m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Mount Laurel. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 30m in Waterbury.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Waterbury in advance and have a nice trip.
Mount Laurel, NJ