The cheapest busesfrom Minatitlán to Catemaco
Showing times and prices for Fri, Apr 23
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Minatitlán to Catemaco will cost around $175 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $148.
Minatitlán to Catemaco bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||2h 50m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$148|
|place||Bus depart from||Minatitlán|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Catemaco|
Bus from Minatitlán to Catemaco
how to get cheap bus tickets from minatitlán to catemaco?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. ADO offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Minatitlán to Catemaco. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. ADO tickets are available for $148. It is the lower trip price you can get on Fri, Apr 23. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 135 reviews for ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Catemaco cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from minatitlán to catemaco?expand_more
- ADO tickets to Catemaco costs between $148 and MXN 202.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on ADO to Catemaco low-cost tickets for only $148. This bus leaves at 15:00 from Minatitlán bus station or stop at Minatitlan, Ver., Terminal ADO. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 15:10 have the most expensive ticket to Catemaco for about MXN 202.00.
how to get to catemaco from minatitlán?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Catemaco from Minatitlán. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. ADO bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Catemaco. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are minatitlán and catemaco bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Catemaco, you can get on board at Minatitlan, Ver., Terminal ADO. Moreover, get off the bus at Catemaco, Ver., Terminal - Catemaco.
when is the first and last bus to catemaco?expand_more
- The first bus time to Catemaco is at 15:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Minatitlán is at 15:10.
how far apart is catemaco from minatitlán?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Minatitlán to Catemaco is around 2h 50m. ADO schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Minatitlán. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 45m in Catemaco.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 135 user reviews to best choose between ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Catemaco in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus tickets to Minatitlán