The cheapest busesfrom Guadalajara to Uruapan
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Guadalajara to Uruapan will cost around $369 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $340.
Guadalajara to Uruapan bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||5h 20m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$340|
|place||Bus depart from||Guadalajara|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Uruapan|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Elite, Pacifico|
The fastest busesfrom Guadalajara to Uruapan
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 195km distance in an average of 5h 20m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 4h 45m
Bus from Guadalajara to Uruapan
how to get cheap bus tickets from guadalajara to uruapan?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Elite, Pacifico offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Guadalajara to Uruapan. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Pacifico tickets are available for $340. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 101 reviews for Elite, Pacifico bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Uruapan cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from guadalajara to uruapan?expand_more
- Elite, Pacifico tickets to Uruapan costs between $340 and MXN 384.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Pacifico to Uruapan low-cost tickets for only $340. This bus leaves at 03:50 from Guadalajara bus station or stop at GUADALAJARA. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 03:45 have the most expensive ticket to Uruapan for about MXN 384.00.
how to get to uruapan from guadalajara?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to Uruapan from Guadalajara. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Elite bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Uruapan. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are guadalajara and uruapan bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Uruapan, you can get on board at GUADALAJARA. Moreover, get off the bus at URUAPAN.
when is the first and last bus to uruapan?expand_more
- The first bus time to Uruapan is at 03:45. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Guadalajara is at 23:10.
how far apart is uruapan from guadalajara?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Guadalajara to Uruapan is around 5h 20m. Pacifico schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Guadalajara. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 4h 45m in Uruapan.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Elite, Pacifico website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Elite phone number: 01 800 507 5500
- Pacifico phone number: 01 800 507 5500
how to get ticket refund on elite, pacifico?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 101 user reviews to best choose between Elite, Pacifico. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Elite, Pacifico website. Reserve your bus seat to Uruapan in advance and have a nice trip.