The cheapest busesfrom Guadalajara to Ensenada
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Guadalajara to Ensenada will cost around $1881 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $1881.
Guadalajara to Ensenada bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||10h 35m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$1881|
|place||Bus depart from||Guadalajara|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Ensenada|
The fastest busesfrom Guadalajara to Ensenada
Showing times and prices for Mon, Apr 19
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 1814km distance in an average of 10h 35m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 10h 10m
Bus from Guadalajara to Ensenada
how to get cheap bus tickets from guadalajara to ensenada?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Pacifico offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Guadalajara to Ensenada. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Pacifico tickets are available for $1881. It is the lower trip price you can get on Mon, Apr 19. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 54 reviews for Pacifico bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Ensenada cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from guadalajara to ensenada?expand_more
- Pacifico tickets to Ensenada costs between $1881 and MXN 1881.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Pacifico to Ensenada low-cost tickets for only $1881. This bus leaves at 07:00 from Guadalajara bus station or stop at GUADALAJARA. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:00 have the most expensive ticket to Ensenada for about MXN 1881.00.
how to get to ensenada from guadalajara?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Ensenada from Guadalajara. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Pacifico bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Ensenada. It is an average of 2 bus schedules per day and 60 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are guadalajara and ensenada bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Ensenada, you can get on board at GUADALAJARA. Moreover, get off the bus at ENSENADA.
when is the first and last bus to ensenada?expand_more
- The first bus time to Ensenada is at 07:00. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Guadalajara is at 20:30.
how far apart is ensenada from guadalajara?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Guadalajara to Ensenada is around 10h 35m. Pacifico schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Guadalajara. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 10h 10m in Ensenada.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Pacifico website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Pacifico phone number: 01 800 507 5500
how to get ticket refund on pacifico?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 54 user reviews to best choose between Pacifico. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Pacifico website. Reserve your bus seat to Ensenada in advance and have a nice trip.
Bus tickets to Guadalajara