The cheapest busesfrom Goshen to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Goshen to Tijuana will cost around $38 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $38.
Goshen to Tijuana bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||11h 5m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$38|
|place||Bus depart from||Goshen|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Tijuana|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound|
The fastest busesfrom Goshen to Tijuana
Showing times and prices for Wed, Apr 21
Trips per day2
These direct buses cover the 485km distance in an average of 11h 5m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 7h 55m
Bus from Goshen to Tijuana
how to get cheap bus tickets from goshen to tijuana?expand_more
- There is a total of 2 bus companies operating this trip. Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound offer a total of 2 bus schedules from Goshen to Tijuana. Keep in mind that this 2 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Orange Belt Stages tickets are available for $38. It is the lower trip price you can get on Wed, Apr 21. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5606 reviews for Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Tijuana cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from goshen to tijuana?expand_more
- Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound tickets to Tijuana costs between $38 and USD 38.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Orange Belt Stages to Tijuana low-cost tickets for only $38. This bus leaves at 12:35 from Goshen bus station or stop at GOSHEN JCT. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:35 have the most expensive ticket to Tijuana for about USD 38.00.
how to get to tijuana from goshen?expand_more
- On average you find 2 daily schedules to Tijuana from Goshen. Usually, there are 14 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Tijuana. It is an average of 1 bus schedules per day and 30 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are goshen and tijuana bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Tijuana, you can get on board at GOSHEN JCT. Moreover, get off the bus at TIJUANA ARPT.
when is the first and last bus to tijuana?expand_more
- The first bus time to Tijuana is at 12:35. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Goshen is at 23:55.
how far apart is tijuana from goshen?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Goshen to Tijuana is around 11h 5m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Goshen. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 55m in Tijuana.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Orange Belt Stages phone number: 1-800-266-7433
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on orange belt stages, greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5606 user reviews to best choose between Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Orange Belt Stages, Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to Tijuana in advance and have a nice trip.