The cheapest busesfrom Duluth to St Paul
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Duluth to St Paul will cost around $30 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $30.
Duluth to St Paul bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 38m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$30|
|place||Bus depart from||Duluth|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||St Paul|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Jefferson Lines|
The fastest busesfrom Duluth to St Paul
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 9805km distance in an average of 3h 38m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 25m
Bus from Duluth to St Paul
how to get cheap bus tickets from duluth to st paul?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Jefferson Lines offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Duluth to St Paul. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Jefferson Lines tickets are available for $30. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 161 reviews for Jefferson Lines bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find St Paul cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from duluth to st paul?expand_more
- Jefferson Lines tickets to St Paul costs between $30 and USD 30.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Jefferson Lines to St Paul low-cost tickets for only $30. This bus leaves at 07:10 from Duluth bus station or stop at DULUTH - 228 W MICHIGAN ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 07:10 have the most expensive ticket to St Paul for about USD 30.00.
how to get to st paul from duluth?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to St Paul from Duluth. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Jefferson Lines bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to St Paul. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are duluth and st paul bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to St Paul, you can get on board at DULUTH - 228 W MICHIGAN ST. Moreover, get off the bus at ST PAUL - 240 EAST KELLOGG BLVD.
when is the first and last bus to st paul?expand_more
- The first bus time to St Paul is at 07:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Duluth is at 17:25.
how far apart is st paul from duluth?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Duluth to St Paul is around 3h 38m. Jefferson Lines schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Duluth. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 25m in St Paul.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Jefferson Lines website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Jefferson Lines phone number: 800 451 5333
how to get ticket refund on jefferson lines?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 161 user reviews to best choose between Jefferson Lines. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Jefferson Lines website. Reserve your bus seat to St Paul in advance and have a nice trip.