The cheapest busesfrom Cosamaloapan to Orizaba
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Cosamaloapan to Orizaba will cost around $226 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $109.
Cosamaloapan to Orizaba bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||3h 32m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$109|
|place||Bus depart from||Cosamaloapan|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||Orizaba|
|directions_transit||Bus companies||Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO|
The fastest busesfrom Cosamaloapan to Orizaba
Showing times and prices for Sat, Jun 12
Trips per day11
These direct buses cover the 149km distance in an average of 3h 32m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 2h 25m
Bus from Cosamaloapan to Orizaba
how to get cheap bus tickets from cosamaloapan to orizaba?expand_more
- There is a total of 3 bus companies operating this trip. Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO offer a total of 11 bus schedules from Cosamaloapan to Orizaba. Keep in mind that this 3 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Autobuses Unidos tickets are available for $109. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sat, Jun 12. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 177 reviews for Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find Orizaba cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from cosamaloapan to orizaba?expand_more
- Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO tickets to Orizaba costs between $109 and MXN 364.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Autobuses Unidos to Orizaba low-cost tickets for only $109. This bus leaves at 18:15 from Cosamaloapan bus station or stop at Cosamaloapan, Ver., Terminal - Cosamaloapan. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 12:55 have the most expensive ticket to Orizaba for about MXN 364.00.
how to get to orizaba from cosamaloapan?expand_more
- On average you find 11 daily schedules to Orizaba from Cosamaloapan. Usually, there are 77 bus departures every week on this route. Autobuses Unidos bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to Orizaba. It is an average of 7 bus schedules per day and 210 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are cosamaloapan and orizaba bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to Orizaba, you can get on board at Cosamaloapan, Ver., Terminal - Cosamaloapan. Moreover, get off the bus at Orizaba, Ver., Terminal - Orizaba.
when is the first and last bus to orizaba?expand_more
- The first bus time to Orizaba is at 06:10. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Cosamaloapan is at 23:30.
how far apart is orizaba from cosamaloapan?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Cosamaloapan to Orizaba is around 3h 32m. ADO schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Cosamaloapan. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 2h 25m in Orizaba.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Cuenca phone number: +52 800 369 4652
- Autobuses Unidos phone number: 01 800 009 9090
- ADO phone number: 01 800 369 46 52
how to get ticket refund on cuenca, autobuses unidos, ado?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 177 user reviews to best choose between Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Cuenca, Autobuses Unidos, ADO website. Reserve your bus seat to Orizaba in advance and have a nice trip.