The cheapest busesfrom Chicago to St Paul
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
The best way to find a cheap fare is to book your ticket as far in advance as you can and to avoid traveling at rush hour.
The average ticket from Chicago to St Paul will cost around $30 if you buy it on the day, but the cheapest tickets can be found for only $30.
Chicago to St Paul bus information
|timelapse||Avg. bus duration||8h 29m|
|attach_money||Bus ticket price||$30|
|place||Bus depart from||Chicago|
|pin_drop||Bus arrive in||St Paul|
The fastest busesfrom Chicago to St Paul
Showing times and prices for Sun, Jun 13
Trips per day3
These direct buses cover the 10364km distance in an average of 8h 29m but if you time it right, some buses will get you there in just 7h 39m
Bus from Chicago to St Paul
how to get cheap bus tickets from chicago to st paul?expand_more
- There is a total of 1 bus companies operating this trip. Greyhound offer a total of 3 bus schedules from Chicago to St Paul. Keep in mind that this 1 road operator(s) have different ticket prices and service offers shown on the bus timetable. Greyhound tickets are available for $30. It is the lower trip price you can get on Sun, Jun 13. Compare all bus fare prices that vary according to comfort, ticket promotions, and availability. Take time and check customers 5605 reviews for Greyhound bus services. Users reviews best describe the real bus trip experience. The company score relates to bus quality, punctuality, cleanliness, and staff behavior. Ratings and reviews are relevant information when searching and comparing bus prices. Bus booking in advance is the best way to find St Paul cheap tickets.
how much is bus ticket from chicago to st paul?expand_more
- Greyhound tickets to St Paul costs between $30 and USD 31.00 each seat As mentioned before, you will find on Greyhound to St Paul low-cost tickets for only $30. This bus leaves at 12:01 from Chicago bus station or stop at CHICAGO - 630 W HARRISON ST. On the contrary, the bus leaving at 06:15 have the most expensive ticket to St Paul for about USD 31.00.
how to get to st paul from chicago?expand_more
- On average you find 3 daily schedules to St Paul from Chicago. Usually, there are 21 bus departures every week on this route. Greyhound bus lines operate the largest daily fleet to St Paul. It is an average of 3 bus schedules per day and 90 trips every month. On peak seasons bus companies may increase the number of available vehicles.
where are chicago and st paul bus stations?expand_more
- For this trip to St Paul, you can get on board at CHICAGO - 630 W HARRISON ST. Moreover, get off the bus at ST PAUL - 240 EAST KELLOGG BLVD.
when is the first and last bus to st paul?expand_more
- The first bus time to St Paul is at 06:15. The bus timetable may vary during weekdays. The last departure time from Chicago is at 21:55.
how far apart is st paul from chicago?expand_more
- The bus traveling length from Chicago to St Paul is around 8h 29m. Greyhound schedules advertise it has the fastest transportation from Chicago. Selecting this company, you probably arrive in about 7h 39m in St Paul.
which is the best way for bus booking?expand_more
- There are many different secure forms of acquiring a ticket.
The more comfortable, secure and faster way is to get your bus ticket online at Greyhound website.
Alternatively, you can book by phone or directly at the counter.
- Greyhound phone number: 800 231 2222
how to get ticket refund on greyhound?expand_more
- Note that companies have different policies regarding fare types and changes. Find more information on bus company page.
busbuster displayed travel informationexpand_more
- BusBuster has all information for you discover the best and cheapest bus ticket. Explore all available tools and 5605 user reviews to best choose between Greyhound. BusBuster does not sell tickets. If you want to purchase bus tickets online, this site will redirect you to the official Greyhound website. Reserve your bus seat to St Paul in advance and have a nice trip.